• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for the ASA contract guru's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is the correct answer, since May final awards are not out yet...its not protected at all...a lot of this has been happening last three months. I think its time for a side letter to get this fixed!!!

Newie won't side letter anything that doesn't benefit his golf buddy Tutt and himself (like a 6 hour min day for luncheoning on ALPA dues)

Newie won't side letter anything that doesn't benefit his golf buddy Tutt and himself (like a 6 hour min day for luncheoning on ALPA dues)

And what he does side letter, you as a pilot, will be the last to know. Even behind schedulers...

MOU #8,673

This happened to me last month. It was NOT pay protected. My D-0 is now 0%.

yeah, that'll show em who's boss. You might want to start writing up the reading lights too. Sure way to get your problem fixed. Cause' you know...they'll really notice. You're just ignorant. I look forward to that $67 performance check, don't mess it up for me

how long does schdg have to decline/approve a swap? been 24+ hours....thanks

Per section 13..
"
Mutual trades with other pilots for trips, days off, or reserve days will be subject to the following:
1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] Requests for mutual trades must be submitted electronically to the designated Company department at least three (3) days prior to the first duty-in of the trip or, in the case of reserve day trades, three (3) days prior to the beginning of the first reserve day involved in the trade. Trade requests will be approved or disapproved no later than forty-eight (48) hours after the Company receives the request. Trades may be approved with shorter notice by mutual agreement between the pilots involved and the Company."

Your answer to why this happened is in your company mailbox. What a bunch of minor league bat boys and girls runnig scheduling. Wouldn't you want the best running your scheduling department?

Guess what...we are not holding recruiting "job fairs" at Harvard or Yale. Much less the University of Georgia, or hell, Georgia Southern.

I do wonder about the collective brain power in leadership roles within crew planning and scheduling.

I would want the best. However, what I want and what the Company wants, are clearly two different things. Go back and read a few old Among Friends and you'll see how the cream of the crop are picked and moved up the chain around this place. Shouldn't be difficult to figure out.

Latest resources

Back