• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA to furlough 49 more FOs / downgrade 33

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's been proven, time and again, that not picking up open time does NOT bring furloughees back. Don't let the soapbox sentiments of a few loudmouths prohibit the rest of the pilots from feeding their families. Open time is fair game, and unions are NOT allowed to prohibit pilots from making as much money as they can.

LOL! RHOID is back!

So let me get this straight, you want your old job back at Piedmont? And if you do how does it benefit anyone that is at Piedmont now?

Really, whats in it for us? Remember this is the airline industry and its all about ME.

This is how Tiffany really feels about union bruthahood when it affects him directly.

15 pilots try to get our corporation to honor an existing and signed by all parties contract that specifically requires them to offer return rights at their most recent seniority level (6-22 years of service), and this mouth-breather is itching to throw them a cinder block rather than a life vest.

Morals and character are that which is demonstrated by what you say and do when no one is looking, and when it is your turn to grab the shettae end of the stick, mate!

In your case, the former is situational and conditional, and the latter is simply absent.

I believe that you are inebriated, based on your sloppy spelling in your last two posts. Perhaps you should distract yourself with other pursuits. PWI - Posting While Intoxicated is usually not fruitful.

Whats in it for you surf?
It sets the stage for showing movement in both directions? Don't you f*(ing get it?
Please stop being such an ass.....
And no, I personally don't have a hard on to come back and work @PDT either. But it would be nice if presidencies were set for those of my friends that wanted to move on at a latter date w/o out taking so much risk!

Last edited:
It's been proven, time and again, that not picking up open time does NOT bring furloughees back. Don't let the soapbox sentiments of a few loudmouths prohibit the rest of the pilots from feeding their families. Open time is fair game, and unions are NOT allowed to prohibit pilots from making as much money as they can.

I got a couple mcnuggets you can suck on while you pick up open time........:smash:

Tweaker and Captzaahlie,

What does PSA's situation have to with you guys that left Piedmont? You are really reaching.

PSA is gonna furlough, and picking up extra time while people are furloughed is way different from what you two did.

Lets see, you applied, interviewed and was then hired at US Airways. Plus during the interview they made it clear you weren't being hired because of a flowthur. Now that you might get furloughed you want your old job at Piedmont back. And I totally understand for those that want their old jobs back.

I don't see how they are the same? Anyway, call me an a$$ if it makes you feel better. I have never not wanted you guys back, but instead wanted the bi-directional flushthru completed before you came back.

We all knew the risk of going to US Airways without it being completed didn't we not?

And Tweaker, please! You talk about your 22 years of service at Piedmont. Hell, what did mainline give you for those 22 years????? First year pay and a seniority lower then the Mesa Guys hired off the street. Please don't preach about loyality and union brotherhood to me sir!

Last edited:
Whats in it for you surf?
It sets the stage for showing movement in both directions? Don't you f*(ing get it?
Please stop being such an ass.....
And no, I personally don't have a hard on to come back and work @PDT either. But it would be nice if presidencies were set for those of my friends that wanted to move on at a latter date w/o out taking so much risk!

Well get your union and ours to sign it with managements agreement and then a big "Welcome Back" to those that wanna come back.

And no I personally don't have a hard on to go to US Airways, But it would be nice if the presidencies were set for those of my friends that wanted to move on at a latter date w/o taking so much risk! And yes enter sarcism there. :)

Last edited:
For you guys that went to mainline and are getting furloughed....that's the risk you took. There is no reason why anyone at your old job should suffer by way of losing seniority because you swung for the fence and missed. Nobody would be able to get a job and move up if that was how it was, and you know it. Try reversing the roles, I promise you wouldn't want somone who moved on to come back down and jump right back in their place in line, either. Get over yourselves.
PS Why did you really think it was a good idea to go to mainline? Not flaming, just curious what would motivate someone to give up good seniority to go to a company that's in that kind of shape.

Latest resources

Back