• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA to furlough 49 more FOs / downgrade 33

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's been proven, time and again, that not picking up open time does NOT bring furloughees back. Don't let the soapbox sentiments of a few loudmouths prohibit the rest of the pilots from feeding their families. Open time is fair game, and unions are NOT allowed to prohibit pilots from making as much money as they can.

It's been proven, time and again, that not picking up open time does NOT bring furloughees back. Don't let the soapbox sentiments of a few loudmouths prohibit the rest of the pilots from feeding their families. Open time is fair game, and unions are NOT allowed to prohibit pilots from making as much money as they can.

stay classy.

Good 'ole Doug Parker strikes again. I hate to say it, especially as an ex ALGer, but I don't see much of a future for USAirways.

Spoken like a true ******************************.....

I think it is tasteless to pick up open time with 76 FOs on the street. I don't care how much money you think you should be making. We need more pilot unity in this time of crisis, not less.

Blanket Party for anyone that picks up open time!
The guys who rant and rave about this at my carrier are the guys who pick up the most open time.
They want to threaten as many people as possible, to scare them from picking it up....just so there is more OT for themselves.

The guys who rant and rave about this at my carrier are the guys who pick up the most open time.
They want to threaten as many people as possible, to scare them from picking it up....just so there is more OT for themselves.

What carrier is that? We'll bring the blacket party over to that airline!

Latest resources

Back