• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA to furlough 49 more FOs / downgrade 33

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are right! And I hope you get some real "LUV" soon!

It wasn't from the other half tonight but i knowingly wrote that off when I stood my ground earlier in the evening........ sometimes you have to wear the pants ya know?

Thanks for the well wishes..... there are a lot of other dudes sucking up to the LUV company too. I'm going to have to resort to secret counter measures.....

Now you and tweek kiss and make up now ok?
Or least acknowledge to one another that you are both better than the high school level that is so rudimentary displayed on FI and agree to stop throwing poop at one another..... my 2 year old isn't even doing that to his big brother.

I'm getting too tried to type could you check the afternoon loads for me back to phx and just post them here for me in the morning? ;)

Take care,
Z

PS: only19,700 more posts to catch up with Genital Lee....... (that's something to be proud off aint it? Everyone knowing you spend half your life on Fi? :laugh:)

Last edited:
My Advice to everyone, STFU and find another job.

And the "really good" advice just keeps pouring in......

Don't forget to wipe.....

Ginger? I don't get it. Don't make me come to your job and kick dicks out of your month now.
What is this? Amateur night?!? If we wanted a good laugh, WSurf, we would have followed you into the bathroom to watch you take a leak! Your game is tired...try not to suck any more d!cks on your way through the crew lot again.

Latest resources

Back