Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible SWA T.A. pay numbers... Embrace the suck.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go get a job at 7 eleven you ******************** bag loser. Glad we didnt have winey, chicken********************s like you in any of the wars our country has fought cause we be done. You're such a sore hairy donught hole loser.

...cause we be done?

All right gentlemen. I think we can disagree without the conversation devolving into sophomoric name calling or bringing anyone's Mom into it. We would reprimand our children if we found out they were exhibiting similar behavior. Let's keep the discourse civil. It's just a message board and, at the end of the day, who cares? Even the guy who disagrees with me about everything is still fun to have a beer with.

PCL 128...Sorry Im not as verse as you either at posting your vs. you are. Ill make sure I get past 3rd grade this year and by the time Im 50 and bitter I will have 14,278 well versed posts on FI as you. Im working as fast as I can...I think this makes 24. BTW, your the second one I get to laugh at...wheres YOUR WIFE?

What an idiot. You belong at the trailer park of the skies.

Never fails...

I'm glad you learned something valuable in High School. Was that in between beat downs from the cool kids? Were you late to computer lab after they let you go?

Lear,

Your original post was premature and borderline sophomoric. You have no idea what YOU'RE talking about. Take a deep breath and another break. Southwest has been in business long before you got hired at AirTran. You will never have the schedule that you had at the Tran. You won't ever fly widebodies and upgrade is a long way off. You know this. You still have time to go to Delta and retire either widebody FO, or narrowbody CA. It's slightly hypocritical that you complain about SW negotiations when you ELECTED to go to AirTran. Step back and realize that.

That being said, we all want the best contract. In that we can agree.

Last edited:
What an idiot. You belong at the trailer park of the skies.

PCL_128...coming from the same guy that so many pilots at FI respect for his total wisdom.

According to you and Lear we are already at that trailer park SWA...cant wait till your throwing gear for me sometime here. Such a friendly co-pilot you will be. Just glad you and Lear feel so beat down at our trailer park! Post 25...catching up! Time to spend some time with my wife so she doesn't go looking for yours! See YA!!!

I quit months ago, dumbass. You won't have the honor of flying with me in your antiquated airliner.

Latest resources

Back