Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible SWA T.A. pay numbers... Embrace the suck.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No more so than the SWAholes who constantly quote their W2 to the penny.

That is a pain the rear isn't it? Especially given how much they have to work to make it happen. They missed the day in flight school where they were told that he who makes the most for working the least wins.

I love a lot of things about SW... But I hate how the only thing worth negotiating for seems to be pay rates. [emoji20]

That is a pain the rear isn't it? Especially given how much they have to work to make it happen. They missed the day in flight school where they were told that he who makes the most for working the least wins.

I love a lot of things about SW... But I hate how the only thing worth negotiating for seems to be pay rates. [emoji20]

Extra points for not spelling "love" like a retard. :)

Go get a job at 7 eleven you ******************** bag loser. Glad we didnt have winey, chicken********************s like you in any of the wars our country has fought cause we be done. You're such a sore hairy donught hole loser.
Well aren't you just a fun-filled lollipop triple-dipped in psycho?

Looking forward to those psych evals coming from the FAA?

Must be fun to fly with, too. Thanks for adding useful discourse to the thread. Carry on, Kernal. :salute:

Well aren't you just a fun-filled lollipop triple-dipped in psycho?

Looking forward to those psych evals coming from the FAA?

Must be fun to fly with, too. Thanks for adding useful discourse to the thread. Carry on, Kernal. :salute:

So what?--is "kernel" your go-to insult for anyone who annoys you? That's pretty elitist, you know. Disparaging an entire group in general, because they're different from you. What do liberals call that? Oh yeah, "discrimination" or "hate crime." That's it. I'm sure I read about that somewhere.

Besides, his profile says that his background is civilian, not military. I guess you civilian pukes can't read as well as military guys, right? <== see what I did there? :blush:

Bubba

Lear your a moron..Go whine to the USAIR, American, Delta and tons of other pilots about how long you piece of junk upgrade is going to take you. Your airline was bought and its a done deal. I don't care if you make Spirit rates at your new airline...When you signed up for this profession you signed up for the SUCK. How did you start this thread...Oh yeah...EMRACE THE SUCK!!! Theres not an airline out there that promises 5-6 year upgrades. It is what it is. I haven't been on this forum for years and your the first one I get to laugh at. Its comical. Same story different day...your wife must be banging the neighbor because your story is so old and monotonous its ridiculous. I think you know where to turn your ID in if it you don't want to embrace the suck of the possibilities of an airline pilot. Its the reality of the job!!! Oh and you may want to keep an eye on the neighbor...He has more than what you have to include YOUR WIFE!!!

Latest resources

Back