• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Files for Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My bet is that GoJets gets the CR9s and flies them for Delta at the lowest cost possible... We've seen it before.

What's the likelihood that the Q400s get picked up by Great Lakes or someone who could deploy them on the cheap?

I don't know what to think about all this until the General expounds his wisdom to tell me so.

Absolutely nothing to be gained putting jets on Colgan certificate. Unless that was a tongue in cheek remark. My guess would be Commutair or TSA Holdings...

As a former 9E guy and a currently employed VX guy, if any of you guys/gals want help getting on at VX, please PM me. Good luck folks, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

I don't know what to think about all this until the General expounds his wisdom to tell me so.

Thanks 79%N1, I will do that for you. 50 seaters aint cheap, especially with high fuel costs. If oil stays this high, I think many could go away sooner than later. I think Delta may own those 16 PNCL(FLG) CR9s, so they may put them out for the lowest bidder (just a guess). Maybe you guys will get them, or maybe Gojets. It's going to be cost cuts that will ensure future growth for regionals, sad but true. Hopefully we at mainline can hold the scope line, and as pilots do retire enmasse in the near future, bring some of you on, or all of you in a staple job. And if you guys are ever my co-pilot on the 787 (eventually), remember, I buy the 3rd and 5th beers. And, I'll also throw my money down for at least 6 chicken wings for us to share, mild only please.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The 900's probably will not go anywhere. DAL will restructure them and they will continue to do the flying they have been doing all along.

Menke indicated in his conference call that the financing by Bombardier on the 900s was linked to the Qs and there was no way for this to happen. The planes have to go back to Bombardier because the Qs are going back. That's not to say DL could not buy them from Bombardier and lease them to us, but you can't keep the 900s without the Qs.

I would rather drink my own piss than get a free drink or wing from you.

Hopefully I will never have to buy you anything, ever....Really. And did you say you would drink your own pee? That is gross.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I see Delta is providing the DIP financing. That has to be a good sign.

Latest resources

Back