• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not Your Father's ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True enough, BH has been making tremendous strides in making ASA a better place. Crew snacks, tables in the break room that don't wobble, changes in management (eva :) ) and he's gone to bat for us in scheduling, I know all you line holders know that (on the 50 anyway). Morale is pretty decent considering the economy

On top of that, our MX dept in BTR is doing their part to reduce the RJ fleet for Delta. It's all one big master plan.:D Talk about teamwork.....:eek:

Okay girls and boys...let's not forget the new contract and the end of negotiations, which got the crews on board, or at least gave us reason to stop being so gosh darn "safe".

All the good which has been done at the GO and on line would mean nothing without our cooperation.

ASA aint a bad place afta all..... culd be worser..... MESA SUX.......
bouyyyyyyyyy.....

good to hear some positive movement on things there. When I was still there....man, we were ALWAYS number one at being last

I remember being a new hire and having a captain hand me a little business card. It had the ASA logo on it with the words "We're not happy, until you're not happy" As funny as it was, it was also true. I'm throwing in kudos for the good numbers that are now being seen......

Okay girls and boys...let's not forget the new contract and the end of negotiations, which got the crews on board, or at least gave us reason to stop being so gosh darn "safe".

All the good which has been done at the GO and on line would mean nothing without our cooperation.

Bingo.

It wont be long before the 3yrs is up in our contract and the same old games are played. It doesnt have to be that way, but most likely will.

Money, money, money, thats what it all comes down to.

Medeco

*** nevermind ***

Not intended for public usage.

Last edited:
Bingo.

It wont be long before the 3yrs is up in our contract and the same old games are played. It doesnt have to be that way, but most likely will.

Money, money, money, thats what it all comes down to.

Medeco

We also have to make those goals at the five year point. I sometimes wonder if we're not just being spruced up to make JA a fast and fat profit.

We also have to make those goals at the five year point. I sometimes wonder if we're not just being spruced up to make JA a fast and fat profit.

Are you implying that some entity might actually be interested in buying an airline in today's environment? Especially one that specializes in 50 seat RJs? Yeah, right! I think we're pretty safe from at least that fate, thankfully.

You're right, though, that we might have to be concerned with those five-year-point goals. Get us all on the same team, then convince us we need to take one for said team. Let's hope not.

Considering that ASA provides 60% of SKYW Inc.'s profit, I think they'll hold on to us pretty tightly.

I'm just wondering about the new DAL's stated preference toward wholly-owned regionals. Not making an assumption, just wondering.

Latest resources

Back