Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
ASA people in May thrust our airline ahead of the competition in terms of minimal customer complaints, completion factor and on-time performance, according to the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) monthly Air Travel Consumer report released today on May performance.

Not only did ASA manage to tie JetBlue for the second spot overall for completion factor in May, but ASA also garnered the first spot out of all 19 reporting airlines for the least number of customer complaints.

ASA’s on-time performance in May compared to our peers wasn’t too shabby, either. By getting 83.8 percent of our flights to their destinations on time, we earned the 6th spot overall for on-time ranking. Although ASA was ranked 15th overall for baggage mishandling, we managed to mishandle just 5.81 bags per 1,000 passengers, compared to 15.69 bags per 1,000 passengers in March.

“This report is really a testament to how far we’ve come as a company in a relatively short period of time,” said Charlie Tutt, ASA’s vice president of Flight Operations. “We are head and shoulders above where we were at this point last year on all of our controllable metrics and we’re a fierce competitor in all operational categories. What each ASA employee has managed to do in a short period of time is remarkable – and it keeps getting better month over month.”

ASA is off to another great start in July. Despite tough weather conditions that blanketed the east coast on Sunday, ASA is bouncing back strong and we’re still sitting ahead of both our Delta Connection Agreement goals for the month.

Last edited:
The sheep are used to the treatment so they stopped complaining. Also, ASA hasn't gotten any better...the competition just got worse.

The sheep are used to the treatment so they stopped complaining. Also, ASA hasn't gotten any better...the competition just got worse.

That's not true. It's one thing to "drink the kool aid" and a completely other thing to be cognizant of performance and fuel economy (single engine taxi/air carts instead of APUs) etc. Crew meals were brought on to save time between tight turns. I know I've used them when I would have otherwise gone inside (thus making the situation tight) and gotten a snack (which I would have had to spend $$ on anyways). I've also seen FAs take them to their overnight, which doesn't help.

That's not true. It's one thing to "drink the kool aid" and a completely other thing to be cognizant of performance and fuel economy (single engine taxi/air carts instead of APUs) etc. Crew meals were brought on to save time between tight turns. I know I've used them when I would have otherwise gone inside (thus making the situation tight) and gotten a snack (which I would have had to spend $$ on anyways). I've also seen FAs take them to their overnight, which doesn't help.

Do you guys get actual meals, or are they those sodium laden snack boxes we end up with?

It's better than water and the peanuts we had before. Yes they're the sodium and carb laced meals you have.

Latest resources

Back