Next SWA Class Beer Pool!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Live from Dallas......

I have heard nothing, except 360 in the pool. I'm digging for you guys/gals in the pool.

Things can and sometimes change quickly here.

Hang in there.

RightBettor,

I hear your pain! Your so close to the lifetime job, yet so far from being hired by a good corporate flight department. I don't know your location, but my experience in this situation is to get an "in between" flying job...like flying for a charter service. Someone with your experience would be very welcomed to fly for a small 135 operator at a local FBO. It won't pay well, but it'll get you current. Perhaps you've already tried this...I don't know...but that's what I'd do if I were in your shoes. Most 135 charter ops can't keep pilots because of the lack of schedule and pay...so they would be thrilled to have someone like yourself available to fly their aircraft...might be in a 210 or a 172...but at least it's something to fly. Just my thoughts...keep trying...something will come up. :)

Easy Righty....

There is going to be plenty of LUV for you and the rest of us poolies. They aint gonna change the felt and the rules on the craps table in mid roll.

You and the rest of us got lucky. Keep Rolling them dice and your number will come up hopefully sooner than later.

In light of recent announcements, I thought I would float this thread to the top of the pile again.

thanks for the float Neo...

HOPE is once again our friend.....

Afew cold beers will be a great way to wash away the chlorine taste in some lucky Poolie's mouth.

Good Luck All, hope to see some of you low numbered folks drying off soon!!

Regards - Tred

If Tony says it then its true..Hes about the greatest guy out there..Straight shooter and no BS..

Sorry for the bad news..
Just reading a letter from Crumy..His side of the story is that this is going to be one of the worst Qs in the companys history..

Hang on..

WHO IS TONY?

Who is Crumy?

Thoth-- totally agreed with your post on the 3rd quarter thread. People are getting way too excited. I for one rather keep calm than keep getting excited just to have my hopes dashed.

Where did you hear the 4th Q is gonna blow?

VP Flt Ops

I believe that "Crummy" = Greg Crumm, aka VP Flight Ops @ SWA?

Can' t wait to pay off this one, hope there is a winner REAL soon!!

Regards - Tred

Latest resources

Back