Next SWA Class Beer Pool!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beer Pool

Most excellent wager although this is not fair to the rest of you.

I am German with a hint of Irish and I would like Brown to bring me my Guinness Extra Stout.

The official answer is Oct. 21st.

Like taking candy from a baby!!!!!!!
Thanks Tredd.

Kyle

p.s. my number is not on the list yet. I sent my info in after Aug 25th. I will be in the update:eek:

I am usually a kool aid drinking fool... but this is for beer!!

I am going with Jan 8th 03. It will save the LUV peeps a bunch of profit sharing money!!! They are going to need it to clean this dirty dam pool water.

I'll be dreaming about Sierra Nevada Pale ale all night!!!!:D

(I woul've drank the Kool aid but all the closer dates are already taken!!!)

Oak
See ya in DAL!!!!:D

01/06/03
Should be flying to DAL on April .... and they lived happy....
How about a Chateau Latour 1982 or 89; Just one bottle will do :D

Hey Flyky. You didn't update the list just for the beer, did you? :p

Last edited:
I'll bet against a German any day that he says SWA is starting a class on a thursday when we all know that they now start classes on a monday. why don't you go ahead and send me a beer this way.

Bake

By the way, NEXT CLASS== NOVEMBER 14, 2002, THAT IS MY OFFICIAL, NO CRAP DATE. BECAUSE I KNOW FROM AN INSIDER WAY UP THE FOOD CHAIN AND SHE TOLD ME SO. NO, NOT REALLY TRED, BUT KEEP DREAMING AND DON'T PM ME ABOUT THIS.

BTW, HEY "DIRTY"-- DAWG SHOT A HOLE IN MY DAD'S TRUCK DOOR TONIGHT. NO PIGS, BUT HE GOT A CHEVY DOOR.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2003

I think the dice will be cold until next year fellas. Qxeplt, I don't gamble... HAAAAAAA!!;) I'm guessing the next class will be 01-06-03. Then we can all get back to that big crap shoot... the career in aviation!

Regards,
Pass line player

BTW, I wasn't grounded from the PC, I just quit visiting the interview board for a while. It was too quiet... no news... you could hear a mouse pi$$ing on a ball of cotton! Oh well, no noose is good news.

Last edited:
Bake, thou great keeper of the keys of the pool...
There are none worthy to walk in your shoes, nonetheless I must guess a Thursday as return to tradition. That would be Nov. 14, 2002. Last class for the year and several more in the spring.

Candidate Tred, make mine something from Texas and I'll make it last until I get there. Heck, I'll bring the whole thing to DAL for the class. I drink mostly Kool Aid myself.

Jan 13th 2003

Predictions for 2003:

Classes will start Jan 13th.

Some time in Spring we'll bomb Iraq.

Oil prices will sky rocket.

Iraq will launch an attack against Israel.

Delta and United will file for bankruptcy.

Syria and Jordan will declare war on Israel.

Half the SWA pool will be recalled to active duty.

And I'll take any case of beer as long as it doesn't have the "OK" 3.2% stamp on it!

I'll take some Caffrey's (Irish cream ale), if you can find it.

Let's see. All the good dates are gone, but seeing as I just officially be came a "Mr.", and after consulting with my unborn son (due 16 Oct), we're going with 18 Nov. The kid says I'll need a break by then!

Bake and the Hunting freaks - I wish you better luck tonight, if your melon's have stopped pounding by then, and may you return with all digits intact. If you lose any, NO, you can't borrow one of my crooked ones!

Dirt

Latest resources

Back