• Friendliest aviation community on the web
My guess

Dec 9. I'll donate my winnings to the new hire class

see you at the new hire

cheers

yes this is a guess (hopeful)

Chase,

Tried this question via P.M. but your mailbox is full:

Would you mind shedding some light on why you are guessing Dec 9th. Thanks in advance.

RightBettor

And it looks like we have a winner>>>>>>

These are the lucky contestants. Tred who will it be?

06 Jan 03 JPB
06 Jan 03 RightBettor
06 Jan 03 Aplus9

Ahemmm!!!!

Uhhhhmmmmm... those other two guys don't drink!! Yeah, that's what I heard anyway.:rolleyes:

Bass Ale please!:p

RightBettor

I think we can afford to get those three a case of fine brew for crying out loud.

Tredd PM me and I'll send you ten bucks if you'll ship it out.

Congrats to the winners!
Always bet right = don't go to the dark side!

Any of those lucky enough to start in Jan - will you let the rest of us know how many they are really planning to start this year?

Thanks,
Les

Since I was only three days off Picking the 9th and no one else chose the 9th... I would like to volunteer to take the case of beer so you don't have to make a difficult deccision on which of the three lucky winners to send the beer to.

This will also save you postage if you decide to split it three ways.

Just trying to help!!!

I can't freaking wait to get to big D. Congratulations to all you January soon to be newhires.

OakRBust

AND THE WINNER IS......

You guys kill me!

Especially you Oak, what a kind soul you are for offering to "help" - your offer was considered - NOT!!

And you Righty... nice try, the other 2 don't drink, yea, right, SURE they don't......

Qxe - thanks for the offer to help out with the purchase of 3 cases... mighty nice of you - all of your offers were SO helpful.

However,

As stated in an earlier post - in the event of a tie - he/she who posted the correct date 1st WINS the GRAND prize!!!!! Drum roll PLEASE!

The correct date is January 6, 2003

Aplus9 posted his guess on 9.11.02

RightBettor posted the guess on 9.6.02

And JPB posted the guess on 9.5.02

SO the winner IS JPB - congratulations to JPB - however you did request a bottle of either '82 or '89 Ch. Latour. I do have a '90 in the cellar, but that is for the night I get MY call from a CP to come to DAL.... AND this was a BEER pool, not a wine pool (although I completly agree with your taste for fine wines, as a matter of fact we enjoyed a '92 Silver Oak Alex Vly last night for our anniversary!) Pardon me I.... I got off track there....

SO - JPB, what kind of B E E R would you like???? Please post your choice here for all to view - then PM me your shipping address so I can get it in the mail to you asap!!!!!

Thanks to ALL for playing - it was fun to pass the last couple of months with you all, waiting for the next class to be announced!!

I look forward to meeting you all soon - some in class and others while hanging out in OAK to start? and then PHX (my current home and future domicile!)

GOod luck in school for you lucky dogs soon to dry off!!

Regards - Tred:D :p :D :p

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back