• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SKW/ASA Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What specifically are you talking about? Keep hearing about an announcement, but what is it? Brad change his brand of mustache wax or what?

Skywest Inc, in partnership with the Virgin Group, will order 10 Boeing 787s to launch a low cost intl airline called Virgin Pacific which will fly between the west coast and countries. KSFO and KLAX bases. Vietnam is one of the destinations, which will help feed our new operation in Vietnam.

Skywest Inc, in partnership with the Virgin Group, will order 10 Boeing 787s to launch a low cost intl airline called Virgin Pacific which will fly between the west coast and countries. KSFO and KLAX bases. Vietnam is one of the destinations, which will help feed our new operation in Vietnam.

Any idea on the mins?? I hope 500/50!! Golly I cant wait to fly me a big shiny 787!!! Anyone know if LAX will go junior or senior??????

I've heard, and Buscap pointed it out earlier, that putting a line pilot in that position has been tried before, and it didn't work out well. Everyone I've talked to that has worked with DG has nothing but great things to say. So far it looks like a great move. ASA has a great future ahead as we will all soon find out and the company moves are in preparation for that.

Did they at least serve you cake with all that kool-aid?

There are several major attributes that can be associated with this individual in his work experience.

1. He is an excellent administrator. Although somewhat quiet, he is very detailed, follows through, and has created and implemented many processes that have made line flying simpler but compliant. He has a long history of success.

2. He treats the people that work for him with respect and is very loyal to them which has created a great team and team effort. He knows how to motivate people in a very positive way.

3. As a result of his Leadership-by-Example, and the strong relationships he has developed within his cadre, the people who work for him have an intense loyalty for him and are committed to his leadership and the goals of his mission.

I am quite sure he will excell in his new position as he knows how to create a great work environment, motivate people through his leadership and people skills, and cross the goal line! He deserves our full support and I am confident that he will make a positive mark in his new position! Among many of us who know him, he has proven his metal and medal!

Precisely.

Big announcement soon.......Big...big plans in the works

BIG!!!!

Soon

Mmmmmmm...........

Latest resources

Back