• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SKW/ASA Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know if you guys noticed this but the Flight Station in ATL is selling Gulf of Tonkin stickers now.

Well we got the announcement that the leadership team has done a shuffle. As predicted by many, a guy from the GO in now the Base Chief. When's the Vietnam announcement coming?

Well we got the announcement that the leadership team has done a shuffle. As predicted by many, a guy from the GO in now the Base Chief.

Bone head move in my humble opinion. Just what they need. A guy who hasn't flown the friggin line in years!

Bone head move in my humble opinion. Just what they need. A guy who hasn't flown the friggin line in years!

Double BONE HEADED move in my opinion also!

None of our CP's have any recent line experience!

Screwing the line pilots again!

I agree that this is a bad move....However it doesn't really have to do with whether or not he has flown the line in year. BS who is being replaced didn't fly the line either...However he was one of the best system CPs we've had IMO. This is a step backwards with this choice.

It's a company-man getting a company-position. How is it a bone head move? Just because it doesn't benefit the pilot group doesn't make it a bad choice. In fact, it, unfortunately for us, makes it a scary one.

Latest resources

Back