• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Warning

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Listen to all of these idiot NUTJET defenders. These are the same guys who THRASH the company on our own union website. FLEXJET was only warning potential newhires; and he has good reason to. I have been here 2.5 yrs....beware...it does suck...dont listen to the koolaid drinkers and don't come here based on any potential NEW contract !!! We DO bring down the payscales industry wide and it is astonishingly embarrassing. The truth hurts and I am actively looking elsewhere for employment (I thought I would say that before all my fellow Nutjet compadres start jumping on me about, "well you can always leeeeeeeave !") Make sure you know what you are getting into and RE-READ THE ABOVE POSTED PAYSCALES...THEY ARE ACCURATE AND YOU WILL BE LIVING ON THAT PISS-POOR PAY !!! I can't believe anyone would actually defend this place... It IS pretty entertaining though when I read, "it's really great here..." LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!

Last edited:
Just Wondering . . .

Is there anyone out there flying for a living that is content and thankful for their job!??? FLOPS, Citation Shares, Options, Flexjet; they all have problems. So do all of the major carriers. It is all about your attitude, and YOU KNOW IT!!! Please, please shut up!!

BTW, I love my job. I don't care if I have to dump the lav or not. It's all in a days work. And you know, when I walk away from my plane for the night, I thank God for allowing me to fly planes for a living. Try it sometime.

Cheers

broken spoke......I thank God for allowing me to fly planes for a living. Try it sometime

All I have to say to that is wow.

"Is there anyone out there flying for a living that is content and thankful for their job!??? FLOPS, Citation Shares, Options, Flexjet; they all have problems. So do all of the major carriers. It is all about your attitude, and YOU KNOW IT!!! Please, please shut up!!
BTW, I love my job. I don't care if I have to dump the lav or not. It's all in a days work. And you know, when I walk away from my plane for the night, I thank God for allowing me to fly planes for a living. Try it sometime.
Cheers"

Mr. Broken Spoke....

I know you don't understand this...
I know you think life is just "KEEN..."
I know you won't believe this either...

but pilots like YOU are why this industry is in the state it is in. Let me highlight the FUNNIEST part of your UNEDUCATED statement (from another post you made)...."Relax. Remember why you got into this industry to begin with . . . to make allot of money!!!!!!!! Then realize, you have to earn it." Are you blind ? Stupid ? Or both ? What money where ? What fractional are you talking about ? I guess it's a THRILL to go from a Cessna 210 to a jet. Also, after you empty that lav, learn to spell.

Last edited:
really..."Thank God"??? :rolleyes:

God dont pay the bills and neither does $2259/month...at least any kind of respectable living....

and please, FU&K ME, if you guys start comparing yourselves to pathetic 17K/yr regional pilots you have really lost the entire concept here.

"God" help you..:rolleyes: ....you're gonna need it with those in your ranks.

Captain X said:
...about $850 per month MORE than most FO's flying 50 pax a flight around.
And if you added those two starting salaries together..frac and regional... you'd almost get the approximate starting F/O salary for a fair-middlin' corporate job flying small-to-midsized jets in a medium wage-rate region. Wake up guys...quit agreeing to accept jobs for peanuts. Whining about it later is closing the corral gate after the horses run off.

Last edited:
For those of you who did not take Econ 101, you are watching the maturation of an industry with the resultant lower/more competetive costs/salaries. Unfortunately flying an airplane is one of those "indoor no heavy lifting" jobs that people enjoy doing. Thirty years ago the only way to get jet experience was through the military, hence a limited supply, hence exorbitant salaries. Now a credit card gets you the type and low pay gets you the jet experience for that mythical high paying flying job. For everyone who turns down the low pay there are a dozen more standing in line who will take it. It is called supply and demand. Hell you don't even have to have a college degree any more. I know I know those glorious corporate jobs still pay "what someone is worth", but ask all the unemployed airline pilots what they are worth. If you have a fat job, be thankful. I talked to a Lear 35 driver making $150,000, because "his boss wanted him to live comfortably." But it ain't gonna last. The capitalist economic system works, unless you are a doctor paid by insurance or a lawyer who gets to be in congress making the rules. So you either continuously add value or lower costs to your product for higher returns or see competition erode your returns. It is called free enterprise.

Its called "free enterprise"??

I thought it was called "bending you chumps over and F**kin ya in the a$$..."

dumb me!!!....thanks for the econ 101 lesson.

Its one thing to concede that you are getting screwed, its downright bizzarre to defend it!!!!

good riddance on this one.

:eek:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back