NetJets Warning

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G-200,

Why do you feel compelled to belittle fractional people. Are you that threatened by them? Are they really putting your position in danger? Or do you simply think you are that much better than them? These are guys who are trying to make a paycheck and you certainly do not know their personal situations.

If you feel your job is in danger then you need to speak to your boss for comfort. If you think frac pilots are going to force wages in the corporate world to take a nose dive then have you boss assure your paycheck.

Sounds like a bunch of anger and missery on your end.....then again, I don't really care what it is on your end. I kind of feel bad for you. If all you're going to do is post here in a negative way then you are simply going to be viewed as a joke......I'd prefer to pass on helpful info and let other people decide on their own.........

Its amazing how knwledgeable you claim to be about companies you never worked for......

You know some guys are just no challenge at all. G-200 hit that one like a mullet after a fat piece of chum. Just slide the land mines out there and let him step on them. You would have made a great Luddite G-200.

The truth is painful I see.

Please, dont feel sorry for ME.....

but $hit, this is beating a horse to death again....I know...$2200/month is just "free enterprise"....and Im happy with that!! Thanks for assuring me a job Warren!

pathetic.

So, what are we supposed to do?

Thanks fellas for reminding of the very reason I stopped coming to this site. Everyone wants to slam someone else, or blame someone else for their misfortune. I refuse to think that there are so many corp. fatcats sitting back attempting to screw the flight dept. It is tough for everyone. So why slam each other here? Does it make you feel any better? Personally, no. I hate the fact that there are fellow aviators out there that are so pi$$ed off at the industry that you come here to vent on other pilots. Hey, i've got a wife and kids. I've got to work for a living. I'd much rather be flying than doing something else. Does they pay suck? Yes. Do I wish I could make more for the crew at home? Hell yes!! But, it's not your fault that I chose to work here. So I don't blame you. Stop blaming everyone else.

BTW, Snakeplt, have some fun, man. Thanks for the heads up on the spelling error. If you were here right now, I'd buy you a brew and we would have a laugh. Cheers everyone, and the best of luck.

Believe me g-200 I am well aware of the truth and for me, it works. Good luck on your type training....I'm sure you'll be back here waving your fresh ticket for all to see.......

I wonder if you go grocery shopping in your uniform so everyone know you can fly a plane?

my type rating? what new type?

uniform? wake up dip$hit...outside the continental US (yes airplanes do go further than Florida) the trend is NOT to look like a pilot. But I know, you folks go to Canada and the Islands...

Corporate operators dont wear UNIFORMS.

unreal......the humor just never stops!!....

NEXT.

Corporate pilot....that explains everything now.........now I know where your expert opinion comes from cocerning the fractionals....Now I see why you have such resentmant towards fractionals. I know a number of corporate drivers and none of them feel the need to bash fractionals the way you feel you need to.

Keep the "opinions" coming.....you're very entertaining....

Hey, why don't you go over to the Regional forum and call those guy names as well? How about the Furloughed forum and tell those floks what idiots they are for not following your career path?

We are truely in the presence of greatness here.....

I fly corporate? really?

nothing gets by you folks....

see ya "driver"...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
That was pretty boring.....We were all hoping you'de be able to come up with something better than that..... so sad!!!!!!

Bye-Bye little boy

Latest resources

Back