• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Unrest Puts Warren Buffett in a Rare Pinch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A frustrated 10+ year NJA fo! Ask me how I know!

Don't worry G4Dude says with the pilot shortage we should have a contract in no time.

Just negotiate vigorously and let's see what the finished voting product is.

This has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I've seen but G4dude has so many it's hard to pick just one. I find it hard to believe anyone can be as clueless as G4. He's got to be a management plant.

Sure, but Endeavor is a stepping stone to a much better than NJ job (AAL, UAL, DAL, etc, etc....)

True. Coming here from Endeavor would be very short sighted. Better to slug it out at the Regional rather than see your career die at NJ.
Come here if you don't think you'll get a degree or you have some impediment in your background that precludes you from going to a major.

True. Coming here from Endeavor would be very short sighted. Better to slug it out at the Regional rather than see your career die at NJ.
Come here if you don't think you'll get a degree or you have some impediment in your background that precludes you from going to a major.

The only thing NJA might have over the majors is stability.

Don't worry G4Dude says with the pilot shortage we should have a contract in no time.

You are being facetious, but of course I actually said the shortage will put pressure on the company to give us a better deal than we would otherwise get in a marketplace with plenty of pilots trying to hire on here. :) Especially if the rate of people leaving increases.

You are being facetious, but of course I actually said the shortage will put pressure on the company to give us a better deal than we would otherwise get in a marketplace with plenty of pilots trying to hire on here. :) Especially if the rate of people leaving increases.

Remind me again what you're doing to help us get the contract. Other than hoping other people leave.

Look forward to your support in Omaha.

The only thing NJA might have over the majors is stability.

Yeah, it was really stable for the 200+ workers fired with no notice on 911. It was also very stable for the 495 pilots that were furloughed and had to wonder if the mortgage was going to be paid. It was also very stable for the junior FO's for the two years following the furloughs. You know when management would continually put out threatening emails about the need for another furlough and how we were still 300 pilots fat. G4 you like to spew your pro management anti union drivel in every post you make, but this statement is pure stupidity and highly insulting. It also shows how completely out of touch you are with the other pilots in your company and what they have been going through.

Latest resources

Back