• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
g4, you should just stop posting about this. You're just making yourself look really ignorant and everyone here knows it. b19 is your only friend on this matter, he don't care about safety either.

Can we change the title of this thread? because "netjets recalls" sounds way too optimistic!!

Instead call it G4 is superhuman!!! because he has a high energy level...

ppplleeaasseee.....I have a high energy level, very high in fact, and I had fatigued numeruous times. Not for personal gain but because I was genuinely tired even with plenty of sleep and a high energy level. Sometimes with good rest you're still tired. It can range from the type of sleep, what you ate, how late you ate, what you ate for breakfast, circaidian rythms, humidity, etc....

no way this guy can say he's never been tired at the controls. In 34 years:eek:.... BS....

Are you serious? A little tired is like being a little drunk? A little tired is unsafe? I feel I have stumbled through the Looking Glass for sure. I absolutely disagree with your assertions, and am amazed and disappointed to realize a colleague wrote it.

Yes. I am serious. Being a little tired is exactly like being intoxicated. A little tired IS UNSAFE. Have you been living under a rock?!? Are YOU being serious?

Trust me, the majority of the disappointment is on THIS side of the computer.

Are you serious? A little tired is like being a little drunk? A little tired is unsafe? I feel I have stumbled through the Looking Glass for sure. I absolutely disagree with your assertions, and am amazed and disappointed to realize a colleague wrote it.

I suppose you're also disappointed in your colleagues who have actually performed the studies to come to these conclusions?

Maybe a definition of "a little tired" is in order. I'm pretty sure it means different things to both sides of the debate. In the end I think everybody agrees.

Heck, I can wake up "a little tired", and not with an alarm clock. The phrase doesn't really mean anything but "a little drunk" does mean something. I'm just saying let's define the term if we're going to use it to go to war with each other.

I understand what the goal of this topic is. But you guys are embarrassing. I take October off to work a harvest, either running a tractor or driving truck. During this time I will work up to twenty hours a day with little sleep and love it. It's only for 4-6 weeks but nobody gets killed. If ya can't get up and watch the plane fly you should fatigue forever.

I understand what the goal of this topic is. But you guys are embarrassing. I take October off to work a harvest, either running a tractor or driving truck. During this time I will work up to twenty hours a day with little sleep and love it. It's only for 4-6 weeks but nobody gets killed. If ya can't get up and watch the plane fly you should fatigue forever.
oh no not another one
with an attitude like that no wonder we have accidents.

Latest resources

Back