• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hiring Question (Rumor)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dunno about low time, cause in my indoc class recently I would say our average pilot out of the 17 in the class had about 6000+ hours....

...then again the 5 Delta retirees helped that number.

HiSpeedFlyer said:
...then again the 5 Delta retirees helped that number.

i gotta ask how one delta retiree can find that job at all enticing, much less 5 of them...

We have quite a few retired / former Part 121 guys here at NetJets. Some simply like to fly, some (sadly) have made way too many marriage mistakes, and will be paying for it for the rest of their lives.

Or, to put it another way:

"You know, I bet that if I learned to F$%@ REAL GOOD.....I wouldn't have to keep buying a NEW HOUSE every FIVE, F$%@ING YEARS! AHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The late Sam Kinnison

We could start hiring 1000TT pilots with no twin time and NJA will find some way to spin it so that they are the most qualified and highest paid guys/gals in the industry.

We could start hiring 1000TT pilots with no twin time and NJA will find some way to spin it so that they are the most qualified and highest paid guys/gals in the industry.

Yup, its possible, watch for FSI vero beach or OSU or ERAU or some program...In the new 91k/EOD-DAAP regs, SIC has to have 500 hours total time and a commercial instrument rating.

David

Latest resources

Back