• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Hiring Question (Rumor)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I submitted via Climb to 350 over the weekend.

Any word on how long it may take to get a response.

Just hoping a currently flight instructing, barely dry ATP with 2600/800ME/and 400 Turbine might get a chance at an interview.

Thanks for the info!

you have a breath?

You're hired. They are putting guys in the X with min time. So i wouldn't sweat it. Just work on the customer service stuff.

Diesel said:
They are putting guys in the X with min time.
Just curious how your owners feel about the new, low time pilots being hired. I am sure when they bought in they were told about how experienced their flighcrews are. Yes, most of them are, but it seems that if there is a newly rated ATP in the right seat still learning to spell turbine, what happens if the Captain tries to do something unsafe?

PseudoName said:
Yes, most of them are, but it seems that if there is a newly rated ATP in the right seat still learning to spell turbine, what happens if the Captain tries to do something unsafe?

How would that F/O even know?

I try stupid stuff all the time. :)

PseudoName said:
Just curious how your owners feel about the new, low time pilots being hired....it seems that if there is a newly rated ATP in the right seat still learning to spell turbine...
Diesel meant low time by our standards NOT the FAA standards. Our minimums have not changed. 2500tt/500 multi, etc. Most of the FOs hired over the last few years have been either retired/furloughed major capts or furloughed RJ pilots.

NJA Capt said:
Diesel meant low time by our standards NOT the FAA standards. Our minimums have not changed. 2500tt/500 multi, etc. Most of the FOs hired over the last few years have been either retired/furloughed major capts or furloughed RJ pilots.

Half my interview group and half my new hire class are CRJ200 pilots from Independence Air. I have a small indoc class of just 7, I think a few more started today with the 1 day indoc then off to sim. Of my group only myself and one other pilot have major airline time (US Airways & TWA/AMR). Then we have the Indy Air pilots and a few from other RJ operators, then we have a pair of 25 year olds from turboprop operators. Their only option was the Ultra, the rest of us could have held any of the other planes if the timing had been better. I heard a rumor the next class had 2 pilots get the X, the rest got the Ultra.

AirBear

Latest resources

Back