• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets back to HBA and Gateway?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flylow I never said you said there are the same dips.

I'm saying safety said there are dips.

Flylow I never said you said there are the same dips.

I'm saying safety said there are dips.

What are you sayin?:nuts:

Heck i don't even know what I was saying.

Going to have to drink some beers to reread that.

Heck i don't even know what I was saying.

Going to have to drink some beers to reread that.

Dog gone!

I just KNEW you were sober dude.... You were making WAY too much sense over here. Somehow, it all just seems wrong. :D :laugh: ;)

Thank you Fozzy.

See guys, that wasn't so hard. Civil, to the point, and not a hint of attitude.

I know the union guys are already on it. If there is anything to come out of it I know they will let us know ASAP.

Thanks for all the PMs from the guys that sent them.

P.S. I am a total bucket of wrenches to fly with. I'm the entire toolbox. Just ask the guys on flightinfo.com. Everybody is a tool except themselves.:smash:

Hugs and kisses to all you b!tches.

HA HA Right on

Njamerica-

A lot of people come here because it is anonymous and just like anything else they can be tougher here than on the union board.

Why should the union have to push the company to do what's right. The company can make the change at any time but they choose not to. So while guys are trying to save the company a few bucks by using LRC the company is actively spending more money to make sure your commute is longer and tougher than it needs to be.

Why HBA's are such a hot topic on our own messageboard is because people who have been here any length of time understand the company could care less about money. They've got plenty of it. I know its insane but its a fact.

So if you bought a house under an airport do you have the right to complain about the airport noise? Not really but you still do.

This is a pretty weird reason to leave and completely false. ACP's don't make any decisions for us. The captains make the decisions.... period. A standard NJ pilot has to deal with a lot more variables than a 121 world. At NJ being a captain is not just a title. Its the ability to manage a million different variables not just inside the cockpit but all the way to the hotel. The minute ACP's start making our decisions for us I'll be joining you walking out the door.

Enjoy your new job. Hopefully you'll be able to handle the variables there better.

LOOK WHO IS ON THE CROSS NOW! OR IS THAT JUST A REALLY TALL SOAPBOX?

YOU CARRY AN AXE YOU LIKE TO CUT PEOPLE DOWN SO MUCH.

YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO "I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!"

IS YOUR REAL NAME DICK, OR IS THAT JUST A NICKNAME?:laugh:

"LOOSEN UP A LITLLE BABY. YOU'RE MONEY AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT." - VINCE VAUGHN

Last edited:
Tall soapbox, top of the mountain, whatever I need to do to make sure people thinking of coming to NJ knows the real deal in regards to HBA's and domiciles.

There are a lot of people just now understanding what commuting means and how much it sucks.

So i'll keep yelling from the mountaintop. Domiciles aren't changing, no matter how much you hope for it and think the company is going to do the right thing.

Remember they are wasting money to make sure you have to commute to your domicile. They haven't changed it. Why do you think that is?

Latest resources

Back