• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets flying the Terminator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
he's an idiot for starting this thread. You are an idiot because you questioned my motives.

it would be best for you to just worry about yourself. You seem to have enough problems without thinking about me.

Its the same if I asked if your wife's curtains matched her carpet....kinda outta line isnt it? You dont ask on a public board about the owners. You're just as stoopid by bringing out my English skills. Id love to be back on line and have you in the right seat.

your apology is accepted.....moving on now.

Never questioned motives again lack of comprehension. I wouldnt take your crap in the right or left seat. Been doing this long enough to handle smart a55es like yourself. What would the wonder guy supper pilot do to me? I am sooooo affraid. OOOO It isnt to hard to figure out he is a NJ owner.

Your attitude and lack of professionalism shows your ignorance. Calling one an idiot yet you arent bright enough to comprehend the English language. Funny...what a supper pilot tool.

He could have just been asking an honest question. A more professional response is better. Like others have given. Anyone that has flown the Frac business already knew the answer. But I am sure with you vast knowledge and experience. You can put him in his place supper pilot guy.

No need to apologize to me. But, you should to the one you called an idiot.

Last edited:
I was talking to someone the other night and they were telling me that their brother flies around The Governor of California. She was telling me he is one of the top pilots at NetJets. Do you guys fly him around, I thought the State of California would have their own AC. Just sounded odd.

I guess you've gotten the Google lecture Talian.....

It really is your friend......

Last edited:
im retired, been flying for 50 years.....i can be unprofessional now if I want to. In fact, i can do whatever I want now.

You're welcome.

like I said, it shows complete lack of taste to come on HERE and ask about owners.

I was at Napa Airport one day and Arnold arrived in a Net Jet Hawker, the line guy said he pays his own way on Net Jets. Whats the big deal. Actually really decent.

Who cares if Arnold is a NJ customer...so was Tiger..now hes EJM...we have all flown multiple cellebraties...the are only people, just like you and I. They eat, sleep and crap just like you and I....as long as you have a job and you take pride in your work- fly the trip and go home and play with your kids and kiss your wife...thats whats important people...NOT AIRPLANES>>>
Christ!!! I dont even know why I waste my time typing and reading this board...pilots should help each other out...not fight or argue between ourselves with overflated egos and bitch slapping...GROW THE HELL UP LADIES...Pilots are truley their own worst enemy "Oh I fly this airplane and you dont"....WHO CARES??!!..GROW UP...you all sound like a bunch of 5 yr. olds in the school yard.....ok..im done

I thought the State of California would have their own AC.

They have their own planes, a couple F33 Bonanzas at Sacramento Exec, but they're for the CalTrans Airports Division, for aviation inspection work, not pols.

I think Arnold pays for his own commuting home to SoCal, as his governor's salary is probably a small compared to his other income/assets.

Also, Jesus flies on Netjets.

Mohamed is with Flex jet.

Buddha flies with Citation Air, and I hear Zeus and Poseidon have been downgraded to Plane Sense.

Some of these threads kill me.

Latest resources

Back