• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets flying the Terminator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was dripping with sarcasim. No, I'm not serious.

I'm really not that interested in the debate. I just wanted voice my opinion that the avatar, in my opinion is way out of line and in my eyes is taking a dump on America. What makes this country great is that the people run it. We vote 'em in and we vote 'em out. Obama was voted in. Now he is OUR president.

If you don't respect the man at least respect the office. I did for eight long years with Bush. Now it's the other sides turn.

Last edited:
i dont think its racist at all. its the joker from Batman and its used widely to parody. ive seen his avatar and it never once crossed my mind as to be racially offensive.

My guess is Buddha needs a heavy jet -- he may have trouble getting into a CJ3 or XL.

Are you implying that Buddha is fat? The fat police are after you now. Standby to hear from glass and wacopilot. (and stupid police after brokeflyer.) Now you did it.

Buddha is fat. Kids jumping rope without jump ropes so kids who can't really do it don't feel bad is retarded.

I'm not so leftist tree hugging granola eating green peace nut. I'm a guy who likes the current President about 5 gazillion times more than the last.

Buddha is fat. Kids jumping rope without jump ropes so kids who can't really do it don't feel bad is retarded.

I'm not so leftist tree hugging granola eating green peace nut. I'm a guy who likes the current President about 5 gazillion times more than the last.

Latest resources

Back