Net Jets flying the Terminator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Talian

I was talking to someone the other night and they were telling me that their brother flies around The Governor of California. She was telling me he is one of the top pilots at NetJets. Do you guys fly him around, I thought the State of California would have their own AC. Just sounded odd.

Let me field this one...

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah confidentiality agreementat all fractionals Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah not worth losing job over Blah Blah Blah Blah should keep his mouth shut Blah Blah Blah Blah mind your own business.

I dont think said brother would like this post.

I was talking to someone the other night and they were telling me that their brother flies around The Governor of California. She was telling me he is one of the top pilots at NetJets. Do you guys fly him around, I thought the State of California would have their own AC. Just sounded odd.

not exactly true. I was the top pilot at netjets, then i left and I know the new top pilot at nj and he dont have a brother.

for the rest, i think it shows a complete lack of class to even ask that. Go back to flying turns around a point and get outta here.

you.....are an idiot.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back