• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need some Virgin America Info...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
American news media outlets get it right if their opinion is similar to your own. That's why you watch. You want to listen to media whose tone and content reflect your value centric ideals. If you want the truth, just the facts and no agenda watch or listen to the BBC.

That being said back to the original topic. Virgin America sucks. You idiots are dragging the industry down with your pathetic pay scales. Jetblue was the same way but it managed to crawl out of the pay cellar. Jetblue sucks. Jetblue idiots with these PEA's are dragging down the industry because we have no scope, no merger protection, no legal funds, pathetic STD/LTD and retirement.

Scope has worked so well at Delta, United, Northwest, American, etc. Scope doesn't work when ALPA gives it away, which has been their history.

How about asking the TWA pilots how well their merger protection worked? How about the USAir/America West guys - ALPA sure made sure their merger went well.

So which convoluted logic is that? Or were you avoiding my questions as always? Do you need to be represented by a union to be "approved", or do you need to be the highest paid? Which is it fubi, you can't have it both ways.

Ok,once and for all I'm going to TRY to put this in terms that even a 4th grader can understand.

You currently work for QX CA rates. When I start Section 6 negotiations this summer, my management will attempt to drive down my rates to match yours.

What about that can't you understand?

That being said back to the original topic. Virgin America sucks. You idiots are dragging the industry down with your pathetic pay scales. Jetblue was the same way but it managed to crawl out of the pay cellar. Jetblue sucks. Jetblue idiots with these PEA's are dragging down the industry because we have no scope, no merger protection, no legal funds, pathetic STD/LTD and retirement.

Those who will not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

How about if you get off your straw man, dude and address why you'and your scumbag friends are willing to undercut the profession?

In 20 years whether are NO good paying airline jobs you can look in the mirror and see who is to blame.

Sorry the truth hurts. Get over it.

You didn't answer my question. So I'll repeat it for you. First I don't work for Virgin, but explain to me how their pay is dragging the industry down when it is better then Usairways and on par with United. Maybe I'm missing something.

No shirt you're missing something. You're looking at the top of their "pay" scale. NONE of the current pilots make that. The highest paid VX pilot makes QX Q400 pay...REGIONAL TURBOPROP pay.

When I go to Section 6, that's what management will compare us to.

Granted, USAir LOA 93 sucks too. But, BOTH drag us down.

No shirt you're missing something. You're looking at the top of their "pay" scale. NONE of the current pilots make that. The highest paid VX pilot makes QX Q400 pay...REGIONAL TURBOPROP pay.

When I go to Section 6, that's what management will compare us to.

Granted, USAir LOA 93 sucks too. But, BOTH drag us down.

No, I'm looking at all the years of the pay scale. They make more, or close to at least 3 legacy airlines, Again how are they dragging down the industry?

Not saying they're the ONLY guilty ones. Figure it out, genius.

Latest resources

Back