• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need some Virgin America Info...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
VA is Virgin Atlantic, doosh. BTW, they make about 2/3rds what BA makes. Anyone who works for Sir Dick is an idiot.

Virgin Atlantic pilots are represented by the British Airline Pilots Association. You have stated many times that union representation is the key to your approval. You have even stated that you'd gladly welcome VX pilots if we were to unionize. Now you are indicating by this statement you no longer believe that way. Apparently now if you are not the highest paid, you are an "idiot". So I must ask you, where does Alaska pay rate in comparison to Southwest? Since Alaska pay is less than Southwest are you a "idiot" as well? Which of your convoluted logic should we adhere to today?

Fubijaakr you are filled with so much half truth, irrational logic, and grossly messed up conclusions you are like the flightinfo version of Fox News.

Nah, you're just so invested in the fact that you can't get hired at a decent airline, you can't stand it.

First, Fox News kicks every other news channels ass so they MUST be doing something right.
Second, Fubi I bet you are very high on the "bid to avoid" list. You really show your ass when you speak. Very pathetic.
Now, carry on. Bill O'Reilly is on.

Anyone who thinks Fox News is doing something right is downright ignorant. And the rest of your post just reinforces that conclusion.

To paraphrase Animal House: "Wrong, ignorant and stupid is no way to go through life, Son."

And there, Ladies and Gentlemen is the viewpoint of the average VX pilot.

Nice job, Azz.

Not even close Sir Dick-head.

Strobzz, WAY OUT OF LINE!! I can only hope that should that happen to anyone of us, at any airline, that we will be as courageous as those men. I can't even wish that on Fubi. You really need to apologize for that remark.

Strobzz, WAY OUT OF LINE!! I can only hope that should that happen to anyone of us, at any airline, that we will be as courageous as those men. I can't even wish that on Fubi. You really need to apologize for that remark.

Amen. But I guess that's what you get from the guilt-ridden who can't justify their career "decisions".

Anyone who thinks Fox News is doing something right is downright ignorant. And the rest of your post just reinforces that conclusion.

To paraphrase Animal House: "Wrong, ignorant and stupid is no way to go through life, Son."

Ah, the mind of a tolerant liberal. Baffling and extremely hypocritical, completely what you would expect from such a fool-bi.

:beer:

Hey, if they called it the Fox Opinion Channel, I'd be fine with it. But they don't do News. The do Republican Talking Points combined with flat out lies.

Is it any wonder that a recent study showed Fox News viewers were more ignorant of current event facts than people who DIDN'T WATCH ANY NEWS AT ALL.

Maybe they should call it the Dupe the Losers Channel.

Hey, if they called it the Fox Opinion Channel, I'd be fine with it. But they don't do News. The do Republican Talking Points combined with flat out lies.

Is it any wonder that a recent study showed Fox News viewers were more ignorant of current event facts than people who DIDN'T WATCH ANY NEWS AT ALL.

Maybe they should call it the Dupe the Losers Channel.

Ok, I'll bite. Which lies are talking about? Of course you have researched them or are you just taking CNN and MSNBC's word for it?

Latest resources

Back