• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I can hope for is the arbritrator is aware of their continued middle finger toward seniority. But then again it sounds like management is hedging the bet he doesn't care. I hope the naysayers and prognosticators are wrong and management has no reason to be confident. These are nervous times for us all. Hope we find out soon enough.

Let me clarify. OT only for LEGAL duty/flight time. Pay at a daily rate, work more days, make more money, but then again, who wants to work more right now when they are treating treating us with such distain?

When you give an opportunity for hustlers to hussle it drags down the whole profession. How about we work on getting decently paid on reasonable hours and be on par with industry standards?

Then and only then should we be discussing pleasing the hustlers.

Limit the number of days of OT(12) and no additional pay after 14 hours. For a start. Pay at this places been a problem for years. I wonder what the owners would think if they knew they were being charged the industry standard and 2N was pocketing the difference?

Most wouldn't give a crap until it started impacting them directly i.e.: new hires with no Prior Jet experience or ATP.
Then they might be concerned or at least should be, especially at the rate experienced pilots are leaving the company for greener pastures.

Latest resources

Back