• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My response to SWA package!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who was negotiating? Was an offer made or what?
I don't know what he's talking about, either. The most recent MC update of the P2P folks didn't say anything about a "take it or leave it" kind of offer, just normal negotiations where offers and counter-offers are made every week. There will be more as talks get closer to the end of negotiations and approach mediation.

It amuses me when he says "you guys rejected it". We didn't reject anything. The average line pilot here isn't responsible for anything except our vote on whatever the two negotiating teams come up with in the end. Don't get mad at us over the Process... we just fly the line every day, just like you.

Is this how you guys treat your people that are on medical leave? Hound them? Try to out them, shame them? Is this an example of your great culture that I can look forward to?

Unbelievable.

You guys can keep this going. This is clearly a waste of time.

LOL.... How does that "out" you? I only know this info because you or someone else on FI made it public.

So, when was the last time you flew?

Oh, and I was just messing with you.

Last edited:
LOL.... How does that "out" you? I only know this info because you or someone else on FI made it public.

So, when was the last time you flew?

I asked that and the moderator told me I was going to get banded for 30 days. Get ready for your post to be deleted and for you to get band.

I'm still not getting how a letter from Chuck Magill can rile you guys up so much. Because it points out that you have a lot to gain by becoming Southwest pilots? Surely you already knew that.

We obviously have offered a solution for you to become a Southwest pilot, but you guys have rejected it so don't blame Southwest. Or just keep dragging this out, but remember, there is no retro in these negotiations.

What the f@$k are you talking about?

I asked that and the moderator told me I was going to get banded for 30 days. Get ready for your post to be deleted and for you to get band.

Oh well, this place is a wate of time anyway!

Good luck Trannies! Hope you don't lose that lottery ticket!

Oh, and I never mentioned anything about med leave. Ty did. So, if that constitutes "outing" he "outed" himself.

BTW, I flew 3 days ago..... Should I ban myself now?

Last edited:
I'm still not getting how a letter from Chuck Magill can rile you guys up so much. Because it points out that you have a lot to gain by becoming Southwest pilots? Surely you already knew that.
It's not the letter. The letter itself doesn't use any "IF's" and is a very nice, straightforward letter just introducing the pamphlet from SWAPA. He actually talks about WHEN the merger and integration is complete; not an "IF" in sight.

I just filed it away with the other SWAPA stuff.

Oh well, this place is a wate of time anyway!

Good luck Trannies! Hope you don't lose that lottery ticket!

Oh, and I never mentioned anything about med leave. Ty did. So, if that constitutes "outing" he "outed" himself.

BTW, I flew 3 days ago..... Should I ban myself now?

Please, don't ban yourself, you just keep staying classy!

Please, don't ban yourself, you just keep staying classy!

I might not have a choice. I might've "outed" myself by saying I flew 3 days ago! Evidently, that's against the rules, and we can't have that!

I'm always classy btw.

Gotta love Entitled, Angry, yet Sensitive New Age Pilots!

Latest resources

Back