• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My response to SWA package!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope you guys have NO say in the 717 rates.... I mean, since money has no importance to you. You better let SWAPA handle the big boy stuff . They will knock it out on the front 9 with Southwest management, DONE!

Its coming up to that "fork in the road" moment I talked about a few months ago. Like it or not :angryfire:bawling::D. You either TRUST Southwest and prosper :beer: or roll the dice :confused:. Just reality.

I'm looking forward to flying with most of you. I don't care if Ty or PLC make it over, in fact I hope they don't, but it is a package deal, I guess.

:cartman:

Funny, you get all that when you become a Southwest pilot. We obviously have offered a solution for you to become a Southwest pilot, but you guys have rejected it so don't blame Southwest. Or just keep dragging this out, but remember, there is no retro in these negotiations.

You won't have to fly with PCL for a few years and the only time you'll see Ty is when take/swap a plane with him. You'll be alright. ;)

When was the last time Ty actually flew?

Is this how you guys treat your people that are on medical leave? Hound them? Try to out them, shame them? Is this an example of your great culture that I can look forward to?

Unbelievable.

You guys can keep this going. This is clearly a waste of time.

Ty you have thick skin. I'm sure your implants are healing nicely. Lets not feel sorry for yourself, sounds like you still have some fight in you. Plenty of time to cry after you help your Pilot group kiss off the best opportunity they have had in their life. :cartman:

Then I'll be doing this :beer:!

Funny, you get all that when you become a Southwest pilot. We obviously have offered a solution for you to become a Southwest pilot, but you guys have rejected it so don't blame Southwest. Or just keep dragging this out, but remember, there is no retro in these negotiations.

what solution was offered? Did I miss the big vote?

Latest resources

Back