• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My apology to Nevets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually it was first highlighted by Marx in his three-volume Capitalist. What he outlined as the commoditizing of labor ended up being a fundamental of communism. Jsyk

What I'm saying is, that's business. JA didn't get where he is now by being stupid. And he didn't suddenly become stupid yesterday either. He has a plan, and your union can't stop it. This isn't the 1930s anymore. Its JA's airline, not yours. Flip the script, and you'd think the exact same way.

I don't fault management, they're doing a stellar job.
I fault my colleagues, they are the idiots, (dispatchers included).
Why do my colleagues pick up open time while we are negotiating pay and work rules ?
Because they are dumb.
Why do they elect self centered, egotistical, Napoleon neophytes to represent them ?
Because they are dumb.
why do they think management is out to get them, (its just business) ?
Because they are dumb.
Why do they spend $200K to take this incredibly terrible job?
Because they are dumb.
I am ashamed for most of the idiots on here that will never ever get it.
because they are dumb.
Get out of this industry ASAP and you will wake up from the nightmare but you wont, why?
because they are dumb.:nuts:

What I'm saying is, that's business. JA didn't get where he is now by being stupid. And he didn't suddenly become stupid yesterday either. He has a plan, and your union can't stop it. This isn't the 1930s anymore. Its JA's airline, not yours. Flip the script, and you'd think the exact same way.

And the other point is that he didn't get here by being stupid but he certainly isn't the benevolent master that many portray him to be. Otherwise he wouldn't be pitting his own employees against themselves. In my opinion that is unethical and not a just way to treat your fellow human being when they are just trying to feed their family, as opposed to trying to inflate the stock price and further enrich himself by using this whipsaw tactic. Maybe I'm being judgmental but it's not my judgement he will be concerned about.

And while we are apologies, I have to apologize to bozo. You were right, there is no dual qual in the TA.

Last edited:
In my opinion that is unethical and not a just way to treat your fellow human being when they are just trying to feed their family, as opposed to trying to inflate the stock price and further enrich himself by using this whipsaw tactic. Maybe I'm being judgmental but it's not my judgement he will be concerned about.

Case and point !
It's NOT personal dude, its just business !
The powers that be don't know you exist, you are just a number !
Instead of picking up red flag, why don't you spend some time with your family you're so fond of ? :rolleyes:
Pilots as a collective group will always fail !
Because they are dumb.:laugh:

Last edited:
Case and point !
It's NOT personal dude, its just business !
The powers that be don't know you exist, you are just a number !
Instead of picking up red flag, why don't you spend some time with your family you're so fond of ? :rolleyes:
Pilots as a collective group will always fail !
Because they are dumb.:laugh:

I've never picked up any red flag trip. In fact, I've only picked up two trips in the 8+years I've been here.

Second, I know I'm just a number on a spreadsheet. But they know that those numbers are real human beings. Remember, they are not stupid. The fact that its not personal to them is what makes what they do even worse, morally. No remorse will come back to them and it still won't matter that I judge them so since it won't be my judgement they will answer to.

Latest resources

Back