• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My apology to Nevets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes I would. I am wondering if the play needs to be a no vote, followed by a grassroots drive to boot ALPA off the property. I have gone full circle from believing ALPA was a necessary evil to ALPA is a country club full of members that don't want to get booted out. I am appalled at the violations of the current contract that the ALPA reps want to brush under the rug to not ruffle the feathers. I have had my views swayed to the point that our MEC is less on our side than management.

I believe our best future is without ALPA and as One company with Skywest. 7,000 plus strong. One management, one seniority list, no union. No more divide and conquer.

Voting No for contract
Voting YES to remove anybody in our current ALPA

And you wonder why you are in the position you are in? Your battle isn't with ALPA, it's with the egg sucking goobers you let represent you, your elected officials. You elect weak, power hungry, lazy and greedy representatives and then wonder why they do what they do? Not sure who is dumber, how many Local chapter meeting have you been to recently?
This is a classic example of letting the fox provide security to the henhouse.

... Wanna fix the problem? Quit, walk away, say thanks but no thanks, but you won't and they know it, because they study you like an an ant farm on a desk. Our need or desire to fly makes us very predictable and even easier to manipulate, congrats you will pay dearly for that need or desire. Crack Hos will do anything for a rock and pilots will do even more.....

Couldn't have been said any better.

Don't ask me. If was our CEO that decided to buy this mess.

Both messes were bought as a means to ensure SkyWest Inc.'s place amongst the world's two largest airlines as the majority regional feed for both. A simple insurance policy (for SkyWest Airlines) leading to unparralled negotiating power (for SkyWest, Inc.). This was always the end game. PBRStreetgang knows it. Joe Merchant knows it. And deep down, Nevets knows it, too.

Both messes were bought as a means to ensure SkyWest Inc.'s place amongst the world's two largest airlines as the majority regional feed for both. A simple insurance policy (for SkyWest Airlines) leading to unparralled negotiating power (for SkyWest, Inc.). This was always the end game. PBRStreetgang knows it. Joe Merchant knows it. And deep down, Nevets knows it, too.

It's an expensive way of doing business if that's all they wanted. And it's not getting any cheaper! And it sure is a fair and ethical way for a CEO to treat his own employees also! Us human beings are just an ends to his monetary means.

It's an expensive way of doing business if that's all they wanted. And it's not getting any cheaper! And it sure is a fair and ethical way for a CEO to treat his own employees also! Us human beings are just an ends to his monetary means.

Welcome to Capitalism and Free Enterprise 101

I just looked and found a study that lists the top ten careers that attract sociopaths. CEO's was number one.

Welcome to Capitalism and Free Enterprise 101

Actually it was first highlighted by Marx in his three-volume Capitalist. What he outlined as the commoditizing of labor ended up being a fundamental of communism. Jsyk

Latest resources

Back