• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest getting new aircrafts????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The plural form of "aircraft" is "aircraft." If you are going to fly "aircraft," you might want to know how to use it in a sentence.

wow, simma down!

what a/c have you heard flywolf? airbi?

I have been watching LF out of MKE they have been running above 90%. But with that being said with fuel high all bets are off. FL being very nimble is what is going to get us through this down turn. Good luck to all, we all need it.

I have been watching LF out of MKE they have been running above 90%. But with that being said with fuel high all bets are off. FL being very nimble is what is going to get us through this down turn. Good luck to all, we all need it.

LF means NOTHING. AAI is selling those tickets at a deep discount to try to buy into the MKE market share. Their YIELD means everything and the ATL CP knows nothing about that, they're the last to know anything. My signature can testify to that.

The only way to tell is what AAI does with its current MKE flying. If they cutback that should tell you something. If they add flying its one of two things:

a) they're making money
b) they smell the death of MEH and are moving in for the kill.

Odds are in this environment, it ain't option a. No one is making money these days.

Perhaps MEH's replacement a/c might be Spirit's Airbus that may be deferred with their recent news.

That's funny I new you where going to say that about LF. But its all we have. I check the fares and we our not giving them a way. We only sell a few seats at the discounted price.

Last edited:
BF said that if oil stays up we going focus in on ATL, BWI, MCO. So your right we might pull down in mke. It should get real ugly when Sept. rolls for everyone if oil stays high.

BF said that if oil stays up we going focus in on ATL, BWI, MCO. So your right we might pull down in mke. It should get real ugly when Sept. rolls for everyone if oil stays high.

let's hope it doesn't get to that for everyone. our only hope is the rumored "retirement" of TH next summer.

my source for the AAI MKE performance is MEH management, take it for what it's worth. from MZ (the MEH VP of Flt Ops) right before I was furloughed was that AAI was "losing their shirt" in the MKE market and that Spirit was "hurting quite badly". our MEC also stated that MEH management was "bragging" to them about AAI's MKE numbers: it was the only time during their meeting that TH spoke and where they exhibited any enthusiasm.

latest i heard (i'm out of the official loop now) was a company only ramp frequency where even the D39-48 had to call. so out of the high dollar Kolshak and TPG we've gotten:

a) best care for the air
b) a supposed improved queue system for checkin
c) ramp frequency only for us (not the blockers)
d) 35 furloughs and 20 downgrades

wow, we're getting our money's worth.....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back