Midwest getting new aircrafts????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyWolf

What, are you kidding me? but yes, we might be getting a replacement finally, this is not a growth (God forbid) but rather a 1-1 replacement to our gas guzzling 80's.

They said the market have some opportunity to obtain the new aircrafts and not at a premium like few month ago.

Will have to wait and see.

We have also been hearing that Airtran is loosing a lot of money on their new expansion routs from Milwaukee and it didn't turn out like they planned and they will be scaling back on all the loosing routes.

Did you Airtran guys hear anything?

I have heard the exact opposite. CP in Atlanta was saying those routes were going great. But who knows. Airtran was looking for a buyer for 717's. Maybe you will be an all 717 fleet.

I think it might be NWA that will be looking at your 717 not Midwest, Midwest needs a long range plane to replace the 80's.

What, are you kidding me? but yes, we might be getting a replacement finally, this is not a growth (God forbid) but rather a 1-1 replacement to our gas guzzling 80's.

They said the market have some opportunity to obtain the new aircrafts and not at a premium like few month ago.

Will have to wait and see.

The plural form of "aircraft" is "aircraft." If you are going to fly "aircraft," you might want to know how to use it in a sentence.

Latest resources

Back