• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LXJET 70+ seat rates out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I call BS on that! Ever hear of BSJS? (Bigger Small Jet Syndrome). Years ago at LASA we had senior pilots actually move to DFW so they could fly the ATR!

Or the American Eagle Captains who commute from DFW to ORD to fly the CRJ for an extra $4-$5/hour because they can't lower themselves to flying the ERJ.

EIGHT........count them.........EIGHT extra quarters per hour!!!

That's some serious coin!

We are fully expecting enhanced QOL thru SmartPref, superior healthcare (that Obama will make sure lasts long time), extra-superior 401K (soon to be enriched by a minor debt crisis).

Additionally, the aforementioned perks have been guaranteed by King Tutt himself. He promised on the tee all would remain intact on the JCBA.

My ability to bid around Mini Indy and my mother's funeral are a critical piece of the pie. Remember, it doesn't matter how we got here, and hourly rate is just a small piece of the golden goose egg that is L-XJET!

I call BS on that! Ever hear of BSJS? (Bigger Small Jet Syndrome). Years ago at LASA we had senior pilots actually move to DFW so they could fly the ATR!

That's ASA, why would people actually go to training to actually make less flying a bigger airplane? With PBS there is very little soft time. PBS is directly tied in with flying the 170 at L-xjt. I on average fly 75 hours and get paid 90 to 95 hours flying the 145. That's what line bidding and soft time gets ya. With PBS you have very little soft time. On top of that if the company somehow figures out how to get rid of hour soft time I just need to fly a minute and a half longer and badda bing badda boom I get paid just as much, still have total control with line bidding, still get 21 days off for one week of vacation, and am able to maximize days off and pick up soft time.

Who gives a damn. The gravy train is over if there ever was one. Get used to the ASA Way. It's the most retarded company you've ever dreamed of. Ghetto and Redneck, side-by-side. With a golf-loving rich white dude running the controls.

Who gives a damn. The gravy train is over if there ever was one. Get used to the ASA Way. It's the most retarded company you've ever dreamed of. Ghetto and Redneck, side-by-side. With a golf-loving rich white dude running the controls.

I agree the gravy trains last days are among us, but until its truly over a bunch of us are staying on the 145 until that ship has sailed. Why work hard, work smart. Had the pleasure of flying with a few guys that had 8 or 9 years at Asa then went to fly corporate only to come back, they called it Asa-afying xjt. And that's what is slowly occurring.

Latest resources

Back