• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest rumors about Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The fact that Skybus went under should be proof enough that pilot wages dont put airlines out of business, but crappy business models do! I hope that Midwest pilots tell that to their management and ask them to do a better job of management!

Agreed 100%. By the way, nice type rating. : )

If Timmy continues down this path it wouldn't surprise me if someone pulled a "Dexter" on him.

See Showtime for further details.

Every NWA pilot I see mentions an impending merger into their carrier with them specifically stating merger talks between the MEC's as ongoing. If DAL/NWA merge then MEH will merge with NWA first (I had heard DAL scope limits 30% investment in other carriers and thus with NWA 47% stake in MEH they have to either sell or merge). Even our P2P committee members who were against a merger fund going into the P2P committee are now saying we really (their emphasis) need a merger fund now.

Last edited:
Will they have to form a committee first at the Cookie Palace before they can decide to pull a "Dexter" on TH?

Oh YA!!! What's a "Dexter"??

Every NWA pilot I see mentions an impending merger into their carrier with them specifically stating merger talks between the MEC's as ongoing. If DAL/NWA merge then MEH will merge with NWA first (I had heard DAL scope limits 30% investment in other carriers and thus with NWA 47% stake in MEH they have to either sell or merge). Even our P2P committee members who were against a merger fund going into the P2P committee are now saying we really (their emphasis) need a merger fund now.

At least you're still thinking positive that the 12,000 pilots of a combined NW/DAL are job one looking out for the welfare of the 400 strong Midwest group. Good luck.

I wonder if NW will have 40 aircraft idle at the end of summer?

Its official, Midwest met with the union regarding furloughes and downgrades, numbers as soon as this Friday. God help us.

Latest resources

Back