• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest rumors about Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they follow the last time, it will start out as furloughing 100 pilots and then it will be 50 and then 25 and then the 17 that they wanted all along.

They should furlough Timmy and get a real airline management team. Perhaps that will happen once the NWA/Delta merger occurs.

What ever happend to the freaking "Stakeholders" crap we were hearing in the news when they were "saving" us from Airtran anyway?

The fact that Skybus went under should be proof enough that pilot wages dont put airlines out of business, but crappy business models do! I hope that Midwest pilots tell that to their management and ask them to do a better job of management!

I'll take Leonard and Fornaro over Timmy H. any day of the week.

I'd put my 2 y/o daughter in charge of the place before letting TH run it one more day. I wouldn't entrust him to do a good job of picking up after my dog.

The fact that Skybus went under should be proof enough that pilot wages dont put airlines out of business, but crappy business models do! I hope that Midwest pilots tell that to their management and ask them to do a better job of management!

Amen!

Best wishes to all the Midwest guys. Ive been furloughed and it sucks, wouldn't wish on anyone, except maybe GuppyYuppy or whatever its name is.

Latest resources

Back