• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on JetBlue hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just asked about this the other day and no one seems to know but the rumors are of consistent hiring next year.

Next new hire class is November 3 - some calls went out yesterday for the slots.

Lots of rumors of continued hiring from friends on the inside, 275-300 new hires for 2011. New round of interviews begin 10/27.

Next new hire class is November 3 - some calls went out yesterday for the slots.

Lots of rumors of continued hiring from friends on the inside, 275-300 new hires for 2011. New round of interviews begin 10/27.

Where did you hear about interviews on 10/27? And where are they getting the candidates? Just curious. I was hoping they would have another job fair.....trying to get a buddy an interview.

I heard the same number on new hires, but I'm having trouble getting confirmation on teh 10/27 interview date. The only person I've heard getting a call for that is someone on another internet forum.

I went to the open house back in May, and my phone's been nothing but crickets since then.

Yes we will be interviewing 10/27...also around 250 pilot for 2011...we are also looking for 35 new instructors...9% growth in 2011....will show profit for 3Q...9 to 11 planes arriving next yr....Good luck to all...we are glad to have you.

The candidates for the 10/27 interview are coming from the folks at the open house back in May. I would expect there will be another open house sometime in the near future (guessing after the first of the year???) in order to develop a new group of candidates to interview.

My best and latest source says 275 new hires next year, and I have also heard 250 and 300. I also heard that somewhere in the ballpark of 300 each year for 2012 and 2013 (that was from a good source, but I am sure that is likely to change). I don't remember the exact number so I won't quote it, but there is going to be massive flight attendant hiring during the first quarter of 2011. 3rd quarter earnings will be announced tomorrow and should be impressive, so hopefully that will encourage accelerated growth.

The candidates for the 10/27 interview are coming from the folks at the open house back in May. I would expect there will be another open house sometime in the near future (guessing after the first of the year???) in order to develop a new group of candidates to interview.

Anyone know if all those calls have gone out? I went on 5/14, but nada yet. Probably at least a few more guys. I know there was a mix of general applicant, open house and blue darts called in the last round of interviews, so I'm guessing I'm not the only open house guy who's phone hasn't rung yet. Killer thing is.....I already have the 27th off as part of my normal bid.

No call yet for me either! A friend of mine got a call today for an interview on 10/27, but I don't believe he went to the open house.

24 new planes in the next 23 months. Tomorrow is our quarterly announcement, so that will help take the guess out of those numbers and other deliveries beyond 2012.

We're short of crewmembers and needed them in the summer. We can't wait to see you all soon enough. Good luck.

On an aside, shake your heads in the negative when any question arises about your thoughts on unionization. It's a bad, bad thing isn't it? Answer, yes. Regardless of your true thoughts. You're paving your way to a bright future already.

Latest resources

Back