• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

kalitta air... where do people go to?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Except, of course, that Kalitta pilots don't live at YIP, nor fly in or out of YIP, which makes life at YIP, save for trips to the simulator for training, largely immaterial...unless someone already lives there...in which case they're already quite familiar with the weather.

Except, of course, that Kalitta pilots don't live at YIP, nor fly in or out of YIP, which makes life at YIP, save for trips to the simulator for training, largely immaterial...unless someone already lives there...in which case they're already quite familiar with the weather.
It fits the good the bad and ugly of the previous thread, so I was just adding more good, bad and ugly. For a fellow Yipper

YO One with!
This is realistic!, but I've been at Willow run for 25 years. I've seen the good, the bad, and the UGLY. This place ain't so bad, if you don't have to have every minute of every day planned in advance. We see some cool places, fly to very interesting places!. We are challenged all the time. If you need your hand held, this may not be the place for you. I can gaurantee you that, if come here for a few years, the rest of your carreer will most likely, seem mundane.

This place ain't so bad!

This place ain't so bad!

It's not. I'm not on the whale but I've been working for Doug for a while now and I like it. We all know he's next in line to run CKS. He is nothing like Connie but I think he will have himself surrounded by the right people and it will be a good place to fly at for years to come.

Brownie points to anyone who knows what "RCC" stands for! :rolleyes:

C'mon anyone who works for Connie SHOULD know it...it's a requisite!

Hint: You'll see some of the more senior pilots wear the pin on their lapel.

Latest resources

Back