• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just wondering if Flight Options lost

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chainring is that the best that you ahve for me is "Just Quit"? Oh come on! Your back dues payment plan is flawed in that for the most part you are overcharging pilots as you over estimated past wages and are refusing to adjust the amount claimed to be owed to actual amount owed when even backed up by w-2's/pay stubs. What about charging everybody the same dues start date instead of giving riffed Migs a new date from their reinstatement and making them pay their full amount? You really know how to unify the pilot group!

Knowbody cares what a freeloader like you thinks or says.

Ah the Praetorian Guard has spoken! LOL!

"With the right amount of money, or at will, they assassinated emperors, bullied their own prefects, or turned on the people of Rome."

So let me ask you this, how do you look yourself in the mirror knowing that the boost in your paycheck came on the backs of all the junior pilots and furloughs, and you have the gall to do overtime as well?

I have nothing to say to someone like you so go hide behind your MIGS status as it is a sham!

"With the right amount of money, or at will, they assassinated emperors, bullied their own prefects, or turned on the people of Rome."

So let me ask you this, how do you look yourself in the mirror knowing that the boost in your paycheck came on the backs of all the junior pilots and furloughs, and you have the gall to do overtime as well?

I have nothing to say to someone like you so go hide behind your MIGS status as it is a sham!

And for such a small boost in pay at that.
Pay,7&7,tier 3,benefits ,then workrules is what I believe was the priority when this all came about.
Crumbs of each was the result. Hansel and Grettel got lost.
So the answer now is quit if you don't like it ,now ,wasn't that the same advice that was given to anyone not FINANCIALLY supporting the union before this "career "saving CBA? 1fopilot does seem to have a grip on reality here,can't say the same about MIGS especially the ones who sold everyone out with a yes vote. Patience is a virtue. History always tells the true story.

I think you should change your screen name to "1freeloadingfolinepilot".

Since you can't vote on anything, your irrelevance is only eclipsed by your impotence. It's going to start to get very lonely for you out there soon, I hear the union is closing in on 90% in good standing.

I think you should change your screen name to "1freeloadingfolinepilot".

Since you can't vote on anything, your irrelevance is only eclipsed by your impotence. It's going to start to get very lonely for you out there soon, I hear the union is closing in on 90% in good standing.

Praetorian, There you go distorting the facts again in a feeble attempt to slander and discredit me. I have fully paid all dues contractually obligated of me by contract and have adhered to the direction of the union during negotiations, especially to not doing overtime. Members of your click have flown and continue to fly vast quantities of overtime when we have numerous members on furlough. What is your spin on this truth?

Last edited:
I have fully paid all dues contractually obligated of me by contract and have adhered to the direction of the union during negotiations, especially to not doing overtime.

But I notice you carefully omit the fact that you are not actually in good standing. :laugh:

Tell you what. Get in good standing and take your complaints to the union board. That is if you really want to have an impact on the decision making process. Otherwise, as a freeloader, everyone knows you are an empty suit, without a voice.

Praetorian,

You have some balls to be calling me a freeloader when you have been quoted as saying "I'm here to fly as little as possible" While you are off breaking your airplane and getting out of work, everybody else is forced to do the trips you are being paid to do. So to the rest of the pilots, you are the freeloader.

Almighty Praetorian, Where is your witty reply? You should allow all the pilots of Flight Options to post on the IBT board so you will have a firm grasp of reality. Since you are speaking for all of the pilots of Flight Options, you should at least listen to what they have to say.

Latest resources

Back