Just wondering if Flight Options lost

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerfun

just wondering if Flight Options Lost any of there pilots that did not want to pay there dues.

I know they where given the option of making payments for a set period. but that is alot a money over that many years. I always wondered if they would just quite instead of paying back. and then if they don't want to call it dues instead it is fees. Dues you can write off on your Taxes, Fees you can not.

Money you could be using on English classes. Just sayin...

To say nothing of underhanded, cruel, and judgemental. But it was also funny and intended as such.

To say nothing of underhanded, cruel, and judgemental. But it was also funny and intended as such.

One could joke about the upcoming dues required of NJI pilots too. How many will quit rather than fork over the bucks? Ha ha, although I don't see the humor in my own joke.

Money you could be using on English classes.

When trying to encourage people to invest in English classes, perhaps you could do so in complete sentences.

"Just sayin....."

When trying to encourage people to invest in English classes, perhaps you could do so in complete sentences.

While encouraging people to invest in English classes, use complete sentences.

Simplify for clarity.

"just sayin..."

oh. Gut, of course it was funny. Also vicious, depraved, perverse...

Last edited:
Maybe I should quite commenting on there posts....

Your knot funny Gunshot. Your kind of mean two. Their is know exuse for that. You think hue no more then the rest of us!

Last edited:
just wondering if Flight Options Lost any of there pilots that did not want to pay there dues.

The answer is "not yet".

I know they where given the option of making payments for a set period. but that is alot a money over that many years. I always wondered if they would just quite instead of paying back. and then if they don't want to call it dues instead it is fees. Dues you can write off on your Taxes, Fees you can not.
Unless one wishes to hold elected office, there is no requirement in the 1108 by-laws that a Flight Options pilot be a member in good standing. But all union members who currently are not MIGS are being strongly encouraged to do so. The union has provided a method to allow you to become a MIGS immediately, but you have to agree to bring your dues current to November 2006.

Latest resources

Back