• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just wondering if Flight Options lost

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Almighty Praetorian, Where is your witty reply? You should allow all the pilots of Flight Options to post on the IBT board so you will have a firm grasp of reality. Since you are speaking for all of the pilots of Flight Options, you should at least listen to what they have to say.

If your not paid in full.....f u.... I don't care what you have to say.

Almighty Praetorian, Where is your witty reply? You should allow all the pilots of Flight Options to post on the IBT board so you will have a firm grasp of reality. Since you are speaking for all of the pilots of Flight Options, you should at least listen to what they have to say.

Did anyone else hear something? I could have sworn it was the sound of pathetic self absorbed whimpering from one of the 16% of Flight Options pilots not in good standing with the union.

No? OK, I guess your right, not that it matters.

Did anyone else hear something? I could have sworn it was the sound of pathetic self absorbed whimpering from one of the 16% of Flight Options pilots not in good standing with the union.

No? OK, I guess your right, not that it matters.

And you expect me to trust you and give you my hard earned money when you will not answer my simple questions or even deliver a realistic version of your promises?

Of all people I thought you would have learned from the failure of a Management team that surrounds themselves with ass kissing yes men, but I am wrong and stand corrected. Look around sir, the majority is PISSED!

And you expect me to trust you and give you my hard earned money when you will not answer my simple questions or even deliver a realistic version of your promises?

Of all people I thought you would have learned from the failure of a Management team that surrounds themselves with ass kissing yes men, but I am wrong and stand corrected. Look around sir, the majority is PISSED!

There... I thought I heard it again?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back