• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue's new PEA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a yes voter but take no offense, it's already too late. You think management sucks now and doesn't play fair wait till the union shows up. 5 years minium before we get back what we've lost in the last 18 months.

My card is sent but so have my appslications. Put me in coach!

A third election is up to us. Send in a card. Tell your friends to send in a card. The only way this place will ever be a destination airline is if our pilots make it a destination airline. This POS PEA could be the best thing that ever happened to this pilot group as more eyes are opening and seeing what a sham the DR truly is.

Yeah thanks for that sport. I sent in my card a long time ago and no it hasn't expired yet. I've personally collected 15 cards in the last 3 months and sent them in. I'm a two time yes voter and former OC. I get how the game is played.

Yeah thanks for that sport. I sent in my card a long time ago and no it hasn't expired yet. I've personally collected 15 cards in the last 3 months and sent them in. I'm a two time yes voter and former OC. I get how the game is played.

I wasn't singling you out. I was agreeing with you. And thanks for collecting cards.

My application has been pulled and cancelled, i was willing to give Jetblue a shot but it just seems to get worse and worse. Get a union or some kind of representation then maybe i'll check them out again in the future.

Keep your app in. When they call, say: eh, no thanks; I read your latest contract.

So if you get hired at JetBlue then leave for UA in 18 months.....what are they going to do....sue you for taking a new job??

Sounds desperate and pathetic.

Keep your app in. When they call, say: eh, no thanks; I read your latest contract.

Your right i should do that. I think i am gonna just stick to flying charter and part 91 flying for now, it's not that bad. Besides, i would never sign a training contract anywhere, that tells me they are getting into a state of desperation and need to force people to stay there. No thanks!

Not that I disagree with any of the above opinions. I have to ask. Why hasn't there been another union vote? How with all the bad I see on these boards could you not want to at least send in a card for a vote? How many cards are currently in? Is it even close to being enough to start the process?

Latest resources

Back