• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue hiring... how and why?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Splert. I really hope with your passion for a CBA you are on the OC.

I don't.

Splert's immature rants and diatribes turns potential "Yes" voters into "No" voters.

This drive is first and foremost a political campaign and the fence-sitters will not be won over by immature, bile-spitting blowhards. That's not how political campaigns work.

There are no fence sitters!

If after having seen the debacle since the last two drives and the absolute lack of any meaningful improvements, coupled with the Health Care cram down and the current PAR clown show, then they will never be convinced to vote yes.

Last edited:
Of course my favorites are the one who actively fought getting a CBA while retaining their recall rights at their previous carrier, or the ones who uses their spouse's union negotiated health care, while proclaiming that "bigblue's really isn't that bad!"

But hey, I am not all doom and gloom. The people you work with here are generally great, passengers seems to like us and we are growing.

So if we could get the other stuff fixed, just achieve average, and have it written in a CBA, then it wouldn't be a bad place to hang your hat.

I don't.

Splert's immature rants and diatribes turns potential "Yes" voters into "No" voters.

This drive is first and foremost a political campaign and the fence-sitters will not be won over by immature, bile-spitting blowhards. That's not how political campaigns work.

Point taken sir.

I don't.

There is no such thing as a fence sitter. Either they are a Yes voter or a No voter. A fence sitter is really just a No voter who does not have the courage to tell you they will vote No.

Yesterdays 'fence sitter' is now a yes voter or still a no voter and no one can even try to attempt to label themselves as a fence sitter because they know they sound like a 'bloofas'.

You don't understand much about political elections, do you? A certain percentage of voter make their decisions based on emotions. How do the "feel" about canditate A or B.

Remember "Hope and Change?"

It didn't mean a damn thing and provided no specifics whatsoever. BUT! It made a certain segment of the electorate go: "OOOoooo. Hope. Change. That makes me feel good. I'll vote for the guy who's never run anything, ever."

In other words, sometimes emotions win over, even in an "election" as insanely important to the lives of pilots as a CBA drive.

It doesn't make sense, but that's the way it is.

You don't understand much about political elections, do you? A certain percentage of voter make their decisions based on emotions. How do the "feel" about canditate A or B.

Remember "Hope and Change?"

It didn't mean a damn thing and provided no specifics whatsoever. BUT! It made a certain segment of the electorate go: "OOOoooo. Hope. Change. That makes me feel good. I'll vote for the guy who's never run anything, ever."

In other words, sometimes emotions win over, even in an "election" as insanely important to the lives of pilots as a CBA drive.

It doesn't make sense, but that's the way it is.

This is spot on. Elections, at least to a significant number of people, are NOT about facts and logic. They are about mass psychology.

This is why Barack Obama is still president despite a factual record of gross incompetence and lies. If he were elected on his record only, he wouldn't be allowed to run a f-cking Scott Baio fan club.

Most people buy based upon emotion and then attempt to explain the decision with facts. Trying to persuade a person the change their mind by educating them with facts is a waste of time.

Go ahead be nice. You are wasting your time. I don't have time for these fools. Not because I'm pissed but simply talking to them make you dumber for listening to them try to explain why our health care rates increased 500% in 2013.

All they are doing is repeating the talking points from the chick on the right (the voice of ELT) and the guy on the left (MWW) and the girl in the middle is the voice of flight operations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36YiO1scuZM

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back