• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue hiring... how and why?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If You are a JB pilot and need anymore reasons to vote in the first union that you possibly can, just listen to Robs call today. I can't even fathom how a pilot with any responsibility towards his family could not vote in a union after listening to that.

So where the heck is the drive?
I filled out two cards and most guys I know have.

JetBlue decides what is the truth and if you disagree then you are an adversary of the culture.

Just like all cults.

JetBlue decides what is the truth and if you disagree then you are an adversary of the culture.

Just like all cults.

This is it in a nutshell. The company has lost control of the message. That is only temporary and will change soon, the hammer is going to drop.

Can you share the content of the call for those of us who are trying to decide whether to come to work for jB?

When the cockpit door closes the actual job is good. 99% of the folks I fly with have been great. That said the pay and benefits at JetBlue are mediocre. They will remain that way until a union comes on property, IMHO. This place is no different then any other 121 outfit, we are labor and management is a bunch of scumbags. All of them.

This is it in a nutshell. The company has lost control of the message. That is only temporary and will change soon, the hammer is going to drop.

The PVC is dropping the hammer on a weekly basis. The cat is out of the bag and those that can't see the furry little critter running around with its hair on fire have their heads firmly planted in a dark hole some where.

The jist of the call is that managment is po'd that the PVC is dropping blunt force trauma info bombs on the pilots without impunity. F&H are no longer controlling the message that all is magical in the bluethisphere. The PVC is doing a stand up job providing factual info and that's all they can do. The ball is in managments court to "do the right thing " or simply put the product will suffer.

RM is to ALPA as Obama is to AR-15's. Listen to one for an hour and you will be begging for the other.

Latest resources

Back