• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue hiring... how and why?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like JB would be OK if you were single and in great shape. If you have a growing family, health care becomes a bigger budgetary item and should be a consideration (especially if only one spouse works) when looking at job opportunities.

That's a typical response from someone that hasn't been at JB that long. Don't try to fix it, just leave. Great!

I have no problem fixing things. I have a problem with miserable SOBs like Splert. He should either shut up, or leave.

(Yeah, I'll tell you that to your face too.)

Last edited:
We need people like Splert. The enthusiasm is admirable and needed. He just needs to check himself.

Let recap and start at the end and work our way back.

I asked: "Question did our health increase 300 - 900% this year"?

Newhire Juicer ends up saying:

1. "I have no idea how much your health insurance went up"?.

But that did not stop her from posting:

1. "Have you looked around the country and noticed that healthcare costs are going up for everyone"?

2. "Go to South[w]est."?

3. "What question"?.

I'm the SOB and that should check myself?

Last edited:
I'll take a swing at this,

The "check yourself" comment might have something to do with the fact that you throw around "newhire" as an insult (insinuating that your opinion matters more due to your longevity). Also, why are you using the feminine pronoun "her"? Are you insinuating that you are superior to a female? Unless you have first hand knowledge that the other poster is in fact female, your attitude is insulting.

Your points may be valid, if true. But your delivery is where I think most of your readers would agree you should "check yourself".

Last edited:
The "check yourself" comment might have something to do with the fact that you throw around "newhire" as an insult (insinuating that your opinion matters more due to your longevity). Also, why are you using the feminine pronoun "her"? Are you insinuating that you are superior to a female? Unless you have first hand knowledge that the other poster is in fact female, your attitude is insulting.

Your points may be valid, if true. But your delivery is where I think most of your readers would agree you should "check yourself".
He doesn't know how much our health care has changed but felt free to swing away without any facts and you are more concerned about "her" and "new hire".

Last edited:
We need people like Splert. The enthusiasm is admirable and needed. He just needs to check himself.

I thought it was when he played the Captain card:

"You would tell your CA to STFU. Better read Section 14 of your PEA junior."

That's some funny shiite right there.

Latest resources

Back