Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hovernut

Home Based Again!
Effective I believe the 28th of this month. Announcement made today at the MEC meeting in Erlanger.

OK General, can OH pilots now get amnesty to come fly with you??

Effective I believe the 28th of this month. Announcement made today at the MEC meeting in Erlanger.

OK General, can OH pilots now get amnesty to come fly with you??

That's excellent news....

They needed fresh blood in that position right after the strike ended.

Good riddance. Is he going to fly the line or is he moving on? Not a good sign when the MEC or chief pilots start bugging out.

A shame. I always disagreed with the way he handled the DAL furlough situation, but he was a great rep overall, and he worked harder at representing regional members than just about anyone else. I hope the CMR members thank him for his long service.

A shame. I always disagreed with the way he handled the DAL furlough situation, but he was a great rep overall, and he worked harder at representing regional members than just about anyone else. I hope the CMR members thank him for his long service.

Sure, he looked out for his constituents, and sent them all into a tailspin. He was short sighted, and caused disdain for an entire group thanks to his greed during a time of need. He probably could have achieved more had he showed some compassion, just as we did during their unsuccessful strike that gained little and has resulted in the current shrinking of their own airline. His "need for greed" in getting the highest pay for regionals netted us a $1 billion loss at mainline, a mainline management wanting payback eventually (now), and very little SCOPE that has now come back to haunt them. He did a great job ruining Comair. Bye Bye JC Lawson. Why again could you not help our furloughed pilots? It cost too much? Didn't Delta own you at the same time? It cost too much. You idiot. Delta owned ASA at the time too, and they were helping out.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, I understand your attack since JC really did screw over the DAL furloughees. I disagreed vehemently with his actions on that. However, you're speaking of someone that you've probably never met. Do you know JC Lawson? Have you talked to him? Do you know what work he's done over the years? I worked alongside JC on many occasions, and I found him to be an excellent advocate for the membership. He screwed up, but so does everyone else, and I don't condemn him because of one failing.

Latest resources

Back