• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Saw my complete lack of a cooherent sentence with the first one....

"Oh, he did what had to be done!" Sounds much better.....

I'm not into politics though...Too many people listen to way too many "experts"!

I just remember those opposed to Obama were convinced that they were going to lose their rights to carry guns..

I'm not for either party, but remember guys telling me "You better go get a gun now before it's too late." First I have no need for a gun, and second, a President is not the sole manipulator of our amended rights in the constitution. A President can offer a bill, but he is not the judge and jury if that bill gets passed. (yes I took Poly Sci. too!)

Oh and THIRD...LEAVE FREAKIN POLITICS OUT OF THE COCKPIT!! I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO KNOW THE 2 BASIC RULES.. NO POLITICS or RELIGION... I had a guy try to convert me to Mormonism, and another guy talk 7 days about why he was for or against a particluar candidate..Yeah those were the days:p

Same with Obama not being a naturalized citizen. Really? Because Donald Trump says so it must be true. Forget the fact that being born in the US (Or overseas due to military family) is one of the main requirements of being president. Along with being 35. That's pretty much the only two real requirements.. I think someone would have looked into that well before he took office...

Like I said, I'm not for any particular party, but am astonished at those who will try to manipulate people just because they hate the other guy so much. Common sense goes along way..

OK off soapbox.

Last edited:
"I guess that's what you get bringing a utilities guy to a service business."

Not to be a complete dich, but please tell me you're not just realizing this!! You're about 2 years too late:beer:

Oh no, it's what I (and others) was saying two years ago.

But I (and other owners) got a letter from DS telling us that after a survey DASANI was the overwhelming choice of waters requested by NJ owners and that is why is was going on the planes.

Saw my complete lack of a cooherent sentence with the first one....

"Oh, he did what had to be done!" Sounds much better.....

I'm not into politics though...Too many people listen to way too many "experts"!

I just remember those opposed to Obama were convinced that they were going to lose their rights to carry guns..

I'm not for either party, but remember guys telling me "You better go get a gun now before it's too late." First I have no need for a gun, and second, a President is not the sole manipulator of our amended rights in the constitution. A President can offer a bill, but he is not the judge and jury if that bill gets passed. (yes I took Poly Sci. too!)

Oh and THIRD...LEAVE FREAKIN POLITICS OUT OF THE COCKPIT!! I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO KNOW THE 2 BASIC RULES.. NO POLITICS or RELIGION... I had a guy try to convert me to Mormonism, and another guy talk 7 days about why he was for or against a particluar candidate..Yeah those were the days:p

Same with Obama not being a naturalized citizen. Really? Because Donald Trump says so it must be true. Forget the fact that being born in the US (Or overseas due to military family) is one of the main requirements of being president. Along with being 35. That's pretty much the only two real requirements.. I think someone would have looked into that well before he took office...

Like I said, I'm not for any particular party, but am astonished at those who will try to manipulate people just because they hate the other guy so much. Common sense goes along way..

OK off soapbox.

Son

Its time for you to get educated.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/united-states-to-pursue-un-global-gun-ban_02052010

But I (and other owners) got a letter from DS telling us that after a survey DASANI was the overwhelming choice of waters requested by NJ owners and that is why is was going on the planes.

HA! I can't believe he typed it with a straight face. Then again, I don't believe much of what he said.

I guess if you lumped "Dasani" and "I don't care; water is water" into the same category on the survey, I could see it passing. Barely!

I'm sure every single owner believed that one... The best way to piss me off is to lie to me. I can handle bad news, not lies.

Owners by definition are intelligent people. They can know that their company was hit hard in 2008. All that had to be said was, "I know this is potentially inconvenient, but in an effort to cut costs and shuffle money into another Berkshire Hathaway company, we have decided to use Dasani as our standard water stock. Feel free to order Fiji water if that is what you desire in your catering. Thank you for your understanding." Just don't blow sunshine up our owners asses. They are too smart for that.

Just watched a documentary on bottled water. It was a free stream on NetFlix if you have that sort of thing. The name was "Tapped".

If you watch it you'll never buy bottled water again. Obviously in a plane there is little choice, but you get my drift.

Since were on the water thing yes everyone inside NJA said it was a bad move.

Now why not just break the contract........... well coke is owned by whom? They will wait it out but I'd bet VOSS will be on board soon.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...ots-use-white-guilt-in-2012-election_08162011

"Since riots and uprisings are now en vogue the world over and with signs that they will soon reach the s************************* of America, would it be that much of a stretch to suggest President Obama’s election campaign would be willing to incite race riots in the hopes of guilting white Americans into casting a vote for a President who is progressively losing popularity and support at an ever accelerating rate?"

I rest my case... You're website may be legit??? But being a realist, I don't for one second think Obama and Co. is going to intentially incite race riots......Once your website posts articles like that it no longer garners any credibility!

Latest resources

Back