• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The finger pointing culture needs to go. This is a byproduct of DS and his style of management. He is gone and even the current top players have admitted to making mistakes. Don't get me wrong. I hope we get better leadership.
These recovery scenarios have to be communicated to the very top and get resolved. This is the only way it will get fixed. They don't seem to want to hear from the pilots. Covering up times to make better matrix is not cool.

Another uniform change?

10 year plan? I hope that will involve me retiring.

(Sooner if I hit the lotto (My long term investment plan))

Maybe Hansell is the next Herb Kelleher?

(Hey, I can dream can't I?)

I have no clue (nor does anyone else) what "The 10 year plan" is?

All I can say at this point is "Ding dong the witch is gone"!!!!!

Hopefully we can correct the damage done by D.S., and improve the company union relationship.

It does seem to be moving in a positive direction.

Also the company-customer relationship. Pretty impressive how DS managed to screw this company up in such a short time. I guess that's what you get bringing a utilities guy to a service business.

Also the company-customer relationship. Pretty impressive how DS managed to screw this company up in such a short time. I guess that's what you get bringing a utilities guy to a service business.

What I want to know is what happened to all those guys on here that said nothing but positive things about Sokol.

"Oh he kneeded what had to be done."

" I think in time we'll see the positive effects of his work"

" HE's streamlining the business, making it productive, and the future looks bright"....(These are all paraphrases, but I'm sure it wouldn't take much to see who was sucking Sokols weiner last year..)

"I guess that's what you get bringing a utilities guy to a service business."

Not to be a complete dich, but please tell me you're not just realizing this!! You're about 2 years too late:beer:

What I want to know is what happened to all those guys on here that said nothing but positive things about Sokol.

"Oh he kneeded what had to be done."

" I think in time we'll see the positive effects of his work"

" HE's streamlining the business, making it productive, and the future looks bright"....(These are all paraphrases, but I'm sure it wouldn't take much to see who was sucking Sokols weiner last year..)

"I guess that's what you get bringing a utilities guy to a service business."

Not to be a complete dich, but please tell me you're not just realizing this!! You're about 2 years too late:beer:
Almost nearly similar to the Bush Obama argument.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back