Info for NJI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pervis,
Your, all wrong the the union can't knock anyone out of there seat. Mr. Santulli did not sell us out by turning down DOH, he did us right. And as far as the crazed individuals,I have only spoken the truth. (from my perspective) I always let the gold tie's check in first, because I know they got 10 hrs. Even after I have been waiting on them to shut down there aircraft untill the clock gives them overtime.

But the beer is about to flow so standback and read the fun........

So maximizing your OT is a bad thing?

RTRHD can you ever lay a compliment with out a bankhanded slap?

Well once the fire water hits us we all tend to drink and type. :)

Hey fellas...(and ladies)

Full flaps, brakes, thrust reverse.

Let's all just simmer down a bit.

We're all supposed to be wishing each other a safe, happy and prosperous New Year so let's do that for now and wait until Mr. S, the pooh-bah himself, visits Okatie again in January. If he announces any major changes at that time, the die will be cast. Either an internal organizing effort will begin in earnest or NJI will be status quo until December of 2008.

Have a merry New Year and we'll agree to argue about this in a couple of weeks.

"Happy New Year. In this country we say Happy New Year."
"Hahhahaaahha. Thank you for correcting my English, which stinks."
"Beef jerky? There's plenty you know."

Whether "he" annoucnes "it" or not is insignificant.

We'll have 1108 send y'all a letter to your address on file if "he" remains silent about the whole deal.

Somehow I think "he" won't stay quiet. What "he" does say will be in accordance with what "he" negotiated with the 1108 negotiators and not according to percieved industry or Owner pressures.

Happy New Year. Should be a doosy.

Flylow,

Not sure what you mean when you say RTS is somehow limited by the contract with regard to what he can offer the NJI pilot group. Any offer he makes or doesn't make is very significant.

Bottom line is this: If RTS offers a large pay hike to the NJI pilot group, any internal effort to organize now will wither and die on the vine. Single carrier will then be at least 3 years in the making and up to the NMB. Not 1108, not RTS, not NJI pilots. The NMB.

If he doesn't offer a large pay hike, an internal organizing effort will likely start and may very well force a pilot list integration sooner rather than later.

As you say, 2006 will be a doozie.

Correction

ghostrider64 said:
Funny, I never see the NJI guys throwing trash bags out or running a vacuum. Not to say it doesn't happen, but surely not often.

Ghost,

If by 'not often' you mean at the end of 'EVERY' revenue leg, you are correct.

NJI Pilots do the following (at least 3 or 4 times a tour):

• Take out the trash
  • Vacuum the plane
  • Brush the head liner (my personal most hated)
  • Load bags
  • unload bags
  • load/unload catering
  • post flight, including going into the aft equip. bay
  • add oil to engines if needed (my 2nd most hated)
  • anything else we have to do to get the job done.
So you see, we're not the goochi wearing premadonnas you think. I just don't get on here complaining about the job. They told me in the interview, "You will receive a license to operate a vacuum cleaner, any problems?"

I admire your posts, and respect your opinion, I just want to set the record straight on this one.

Gut Shot,

FlyLow is a union communist, he will never, ever respect anyone who doesnt see things his way.

It's the 1108 way, or the highway. He sounds like my old MEC chairman from airline #3... or was it #1?

Happy New Years and Gods' blessing to everyone.....

you too FlyLow

Latest resources

Back