• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's the date and thread where that's posted? Just curius. I follow Yammer pretty closely but don't remember that.

February 23, in response to GG posting why he has joined the FJPOC.

February 23, in response to GG posting why he has joined the FJPOC.

A little devil's advocate here because I'm not here to support RH, or any other interest, but RH didn't exactly say to shut up or be fired. Just when like anyone else has screwed up, we all know it's better to admit the guilt than to try and cover it up. That's all he meant based on his belief that what those guys posted was inappropriate.

Beyond that though do you realize that the everyone at ibt is former ALPA? They've overhauled much of their top leadership and they are almost all from ALPA. The guy the commitee have helping them is a former ALPA star shark. Yet KR won't debate if they bring him. That's the issue. Read the letters.

If you think this guy Dubinsky is a star you need to do your research. His record of actions in the past is enough to make me run the other way.

Start with this http://fal-1.tripod.com/UA-Scandal.htm and then Google him.

You simply must not post on yammer. Management controls all the content on yammer. It is a closed forum where dissent, no matter how civil, will not be tolerated, to the point of termination. Do not participate in their dog and pony show.

And flex*wife, RH has said exactly that on yammer. If you don't "tuck your tail between your legs", but instead "seek representation with the union", you will be terminated. I took a screen shot of that comment so I will always be reminded not to post on yammer.

Maybe so but the committee seems to be posting there so at least it's good to know you are the brave sort not willing to tuck and run. Really, congratulations it shows real strength of character and conviction to be willing to stand up against the machine. A lot more character and conviction than the ones in question. Oh the stories we could all tell about what frauds they have been over the years. Not surprising they're the ones posting since a$$ kissing is the only thing that's saved several of them.

I can't believe management has not answered after now going into 5 days very simple questions that are not asked anywhere else and had allowed not only the original inflammatory posts to stay up but allowing one of the main idiots to now double down on the hostility and harassment. Have you seen the latest diatribe addressed specifically to your group? Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

How can management seriously fire 2 pilots for something relatively minor in comparison and write up 3 more for a hostile work environment brought on by known management cronies for simply asking if they have any questions about the union but let this stuff go by unpunished.

I think that idiot (well a few actually) just helped your cause a whole bunch for the hostages. You have bucket loads of evidence for court. I hope you took more screenshots than just the one.

You should send TP a fruit basket for the work he just did for you. He might actually need the food to feed his family after Ricci's done.

If you think this guy Dubinsky is a star you need to do your research. His record of actions in the past is enough to make me run the other way.

Start with this http://fal-1.tripod.com/UA-Scandal.htm and then Google him.

No I said star shark. Honestly though he is probably the only type who can out swim a fellow shark like KR.

But my point is everyone is crying ALPA this, ALPA that and it seems a bit ridiculous to me considering all the top IBT guys are the former ALPA guts everyone's crying for.

My understanding is ALPA didn't want you guys and a few other unions actually even said the IBT was the only appropriate union given the specifics history and timeline. I know for a fact the TWU said it very recently. Like February recently.

Speaking of TWU I keep forgetting to ask. Is it true that if you don't have a union in place when integration happens then flex pilots have to legally represent themselves as a group anyway? How will you pay for that? The TWU people said the anticipated legal costs were significant and not something they were willing to take on but that if flex wasn't unionized before that they would still have to be legally represented for McCaskill bond and management couldn't do it. They said if IBT was willing to jump on it since it could cost millions if it got contentious. Maybe someone can address that? That's quite different than what RH said - that management could negotiate for you with the FO IBT if flex decided to to remain non union.

Boy "flex*wife", I sure hope you feel better. Wish you folks could grow a little thicker skin and avoid all the name-calling. Maybe your "husband" could help you with some meditation or reflexology or something like that.
Cheers

Defeat.

Noted.

ha! Thanks architect! It's okay I know his type. He can't bring himself to admit that a woman could actually spar with his "superior" intellect or that someone else might actually has a wife that cares about her husbands world. So in order to prevent his world from crashing down he lashes out instead of taking lumps he rightfully earned. It's okay. Even though I have ovaries, I'm still a better man than him.

A little devil's advocate here because I'm not here to support RH, or any other interest, but RH didn't exactly say to shut up or be fired. Just when like anyone else has screwed up, we all know it's better to admit the guilt than to try and cover it up. That's all he meant based on his belief that what those guys posted was inappropriate.

I know for a fact, because I talked with him personally, that at least one of the fired guys was never told what his offense was. So post and be fired is pretty accurate since he was never given a chance.

Welcome flex*wife. Our local has experience dealing with these tactics. What I don't like is how long it takes to make things right. Uncle and his lawyers know how to stall. The RIF of 70 took too long to correct but the Options pilots stuck together, and eventually got those hostages back. What does hostage taking tell you about their management style?

Thats funny, the union had absolutely nothing to do with the RIF pilots returning to work. That was 100% KR trying to do the right thing when he took control of the company again.

Dont do it Flex.

Latest resources

Back